"Are you ready for your game today?" Ace asked me and Weston at Lunch. Ace made it a point to sit with us everyday since the party. Emerald grew fond of him, constantly talking about feminine stuff together. It felt nice to have a new friend.

Ever since the party, no one from the pack had given me problems. Occasionally I'd get a few disgusted stares or whispers, but now all I got were looks of awe. As if a few of them admired me. Like I finally proved my loyalty. But I knew deep down that it wouldn't be long until the snickers returned.

"Hell yeah! We are gonna kick their butts!" Weston shouted enthusiastically, throwing a fist in the air.

"It's going to be a tough game. We've never played this team before since they just switched up the leagues this year. But I've heard they are pretty impressive," I commented casually, trying to sound interested in the conversation. In actuality, I was excited for the game but not for the reasons everyone would think. I was hoping if Felix recognized who I was, maybe other people on the team would too. Maybe I could get to the source of these night terrors.

"Ace and I will be in the stands cheering you on! We are totally not going just to stare at the hot guys," Emerald assured sarcastically, causing Weston to snort. I chuckled at Ace's deep blush.

The rest of the day went painfully slow, so that when the final bell rang, I practically ran out the door. The entire team was buzzing as we got ready for the match, the wolves especially. It could be difficult for us to go against another pack. We may feel an instinct to protect our own pack, making us more violent.

Before we went out, I decided to mindlink the werewolves on the team.

Listen up! I know there are going to be other wolves out there. I know it can be difficult to stay docile, but we are not here to fight. They are a friendly pack. Henry's mates from there. Do whatever you can not to fight. Let me know if anyone is giving you trouble.

A chorus of "yes, captain"s echoed through the link, making me relax a bit. Weston patted me on the back before we headed out into the rink.

My relaxation quickly faded when I smelled something that wasn't right. I smelled... me? I looked instantly in the direction of the huddled team. The scent was incredibly strong, but I turned to Weston who looked completely unbothered. It must be my nerves or something.

I got in the center for the face off. I froze when I saw the other player who stood across me. His face looked so familiar. His scent was so familiar. His eyes were so familiar. It was like I was looking in the mirror. If it wasn't for my large scar across my right eye, I'd say we looked identical. I felt an incredibly strong pull toward him. But why wasn't anyone else seeing this? Was I hallucinating? Was the helmet over his face confusing me?

The boy's eyes widened as well, making me feel a little relieved it wasn't all in my head. Before we could say anything. The ref blew his whistle, and the game began.

In my sudden shock, the boy managed to steal the puck for his team. I instantly shook out of it, telling myself it was just a dream or the terrors were messing with me. We played the game as if nothing had happened, but I could sense the boys tension as well. It wasn't nothing. It was something.

In my dazed state, I barely noticed when another played checked me into the rink wall, leaving me to fall on the ground. The boy rushed up to me to help me up, but I just couldn't comprehend what was happening. Weston came up and began coping over me.

"Blaze are you okay?" I nodded and shooed him away, which he obeyed.

As I rubbed my now sore arm, the boy looked at me. "Blazen?" I looked up, stunned to hear a voice that sounded like my own.