Chapter 5

**Surprise Shawty**

Nate POV:

I get back in my car after picking up some cookies from the bakery by the school and I can't get the girl at the counter out of my head. 

When I entered the bakery her voice was so light and innocent, and when I reached the counter  I met her eyes and they were the most beautiful shade of blue I had ever seen. 

They looked like they were made from the ocean. Ugh, pull yourself together. I don't know what has come over me but I need to get it out of my head.

Andrew and I are going to the underground tonight because he wants me to see the person who beat him in the fight yesterday. Apparently, he paid for a fight tonight and he wants me to talk to them about potentially joining us. I guess we will just have to see. 

When I get home I park my car in the long driveway and go inside with the cookies. "Paisley!" I call and I immediately hear her small footsteps running down the stairs. 

"I got your cookies for your playdate tomorrow." Paisley is my 5-year-old sister. Ever since she was born her and I have been best friends. "Thanksss Nate!" she runs and hugs my legs. 

"Your welcome Pais, now come on it's time to go to bed." She grabs my hand and we walk upstairs together. Once she changes into her pajamas, I tuck her into her bed. "Night night Natie," she says. "Goodnight Pais," I kiss her forehead and leave her bedroom, shutting her door on the way out. Alright now to find Andrew.

A few minutes later I find him in the living room on his phone. "You ready to go?" I ask. He looks up at me. "Yep let's go." He gets off the couch and we make our way to the garage. I take out my phone and text the guards that we're leaving and that Paisley is in bed. 

She has her own guards just like me, but her's are mostly to keep an eye on her when I can't so that I know she is safe.

Andrew climbs into the driver's seat of his black Audi R8 and we start our drive to the underground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was short but how did you like Nate's POV?

LMK if I should do more of these!

Make sure to vote! :)