Jade Fixes Beck and Everest Part 3

Third Person POV
Jade and Everest sat to the side watching the performances of others when a figure crept behind the elder of the two.

"Hey Babe" both girls turned to see the smiling face of Jade's boyfriend, the boy grinned and Jade stood throwing her arms around him "I missed you" the couple held each other for a while before separating.

"I thought you weren't going to make it".

"And miss you performing? Never" they smiled at each other then Josh spotted Everest "Hey Eve" he had heard that she and Beck broke up.

"Josh".

"Okay, let's keep the ball rolling with Jade West".

"Watch me," Jade told Josh.

"Always" he responded and she went on stage, Everest was about to follow as she was performing after her sister when Josh stopped her "How are you, Eve?".

"I'm still trying to figure that out but I'm doing better than I was before" the boy nodded and watched as she walked away.

'What are you doing Beck?' he thought with a sigh but then focused on his girlfriend's performance.

(Just the performance and when the scene shifts to Beck imagine it's Josh)

Josh smiled at his girlfriend and opened his arms welcoming her into them. Jade led him to her friends and introduced them and together they watched as Everest set up for her next performance.

"Is this being recorded?" Andre asked.

"Yeah, Jacob told them to record both Eve and I's performances" Jade explained.

"So why didn't you ask to perform more songs?" Josh inquired with his arms around the black-haired girl.

"Eve has some things to get off her chest, some things she wants to be said" her eyes went to the Canadian boy in the group "Things she can't say" Beck knew she was speaking to him but didn't meet her gaze.

Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily
You found a new girl, and it only took a couple weeks
Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world? (Ah-ah-ah-ah)
And good for you, I guess that you've been working on yourself
I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped
Now you can be a better man for your brand-new girl

Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy
Not me, if you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doing great out there without me, baby
God, I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Crying on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you

Well, good for you, I guess you're getting everything you want (ah)
You bought a new car and your career's really taking off (ah)
It's like we never even happened
Baby, what the fuck is up with that? (Ha)
And good for you, it's like you never even met me
Remember when you swore to God I was the only
Person who ever got you?
Well, screw that and screw you
You will never have to hurt the way you know that I do