A Christmas Tori Part 2

Jade and I stood outside Vega's house with Jade holding a wrapped gift in her hand, the door opened and Tori was seen.

"Jade? Everest?" she questioned.

"Correct" we synced as we entered the house.

"What are you here for? You. Wait... Do you have your new scissors with you?" she took a step back staring at us uncertainly "Or any kind of weapons?" the scissors she was referring to was the ones Cat had gotten Jade from her new favorite movie 'The Scissoring'.

"No" she raised a brow at our answer and Jade spread her arms so that Tori could pat her down while I fiddled with my bracelet "Don't be shy" Tori then pulled out her older and duller scissors "Those are my old scissors".

"Okay, so what do you want?".

"Merry Christmas" I sat watching as Jade handed her the gift.

"You're my secret Santa?" grinning Tori ripped open the box and screamed when she saw the content inside "No way, you got me the new ****** album!" she stared at her gift, looking up I saw Robbie helping Iris and a thought came to mind.

"Hey Rob" he looked at me when I called and I nodded to the door before making my way outside, he came a minute later "I need you to do something for me" his eyes widened and he nodded quickly "Good" I whispered what I wanted him to do before staring at him "Don't mess this up".

"Aye Aye Captain" he saluted before entering the house once more but I stayed outside waiting for Jay to come out, I didn't have to wait long then we left.

"So what are you giving Andre?" she questioned on our way home.

"He seemed upset about his music grade so, I got Robbie to bring Anthony to the hallway where I will perform his Christmas song and hopefully get the teacher to change his grade" she smiled at me "And if that doesn't work out there is always plan B".

~At School The Next Day

Jade and I stood beside Beck watching as he slept against somebody's locker, Andre entered and walked over to us with a gift in hand.

"Hey Beck" he tapped my boyfriend and Beck jumped awake, he handed him the gift and Beck opened it as fast as an exhausted person could but frowned when he saw a cricket in a clear glass container. Andre then explained that it was the cricket that was in his RV, I was happy that Beck could now get so good rest peacefully, seeing Robbie arriving with Anthony, Jade, and I made our way to the staircase meeting Cat.

"Hey!" I spoke in my mic gaining everyone's attention "Okay, everyone, you guys know Anthony, one of Hollywood arts' music teachers" the crowd agreed "Well, early of this week he gave Andre Harris a D on his Christmas song" looking at Andre he was upset that his grade was exposed to the entire school population but murmurs of disbelief rang through the halls "We thought you guys should hear Andre's Christmas song and see what you think" cheers of approval sounded as Jade, Cat and I revealed our outfits.

(Everest's Outfit)

(Everest's Outfit)

(Everest replaces Tori)

"That's my girls" I turned to him.

"Merry Christmas Andre from your secret Santa," I told him and he gave me a hug which I returned shocking him "You are an incredible artist Andre, don't let anyone tell you otherwise" he smiled at me.

"All right, okay... Maybe I was a bit harsh about your song" Anthony stated "It is a great song but that still doesn't change my decision about your grade" Andre frowned but I turned to Anthony.

"I was hoping you would say that" I handed Andre a folder "Merry Christmas again" he opened it and his eyes widened "This is a list of Songwriters and Music Composers who graded your Christmas song as one of the finest they have ever heard and seen" I stared at Anthony "And the others are contracts from several people that want to buy your song, including one ******** Company" gasps were heard.

"That's the hottest Music Company in the city" Andre exclaimed, "Thank you Everest this is the best".

"So about his grade".

"If so many people graded it higher than me then maybe I did grade you wrong," Anthony said "Your D is now an A" with that he walked away while the others cheered.

"EVEREST WEST COME ON DOWN!" I sighed and turned to face Tori, she grinned as she walked in front of me "Merry Christmas from your secret Santa".

"So what did you get me?" she pointed behind me and I got a bad feeling.

"What are you doing here?!" I heard Jade yell, spinning around I saw the faces of the people I hated. I could feel myself revert to my emotionless state, there in front of me were Maya Hart, Riley Matthews, Topanga Matthews, Corey Matthews, Lucas Friar, and Farkle Minkus.

"Surprise!" Tori walked up to me.

"What did you do?" my cold tone removed the smile from her face and everyone was whispering in confusion about what was happening.

"I got your family to come to see you" she mumbled.

"Yes, Ms. Vega contacted us saying that you wanted to talk to us in person to fix our relationship after you read the kid's letters" Topanga stepped forward with a smile "I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that".

"I'm so happy to disappoint you but I didn't get any letter and they are not my family," I told them, we looked at Tori who laughed and pulled out some opened envelopes "You read something that was meant for me?".

"Lane asked me to give them to you but I didn't know what to give you as your secret Santa and I saw that it was from your old home so I read them" I stared at her as she tried to explain herself "They were apologizing and when I called them they sound like really nice people, maybe it's time you forgive them?".

"You have no right to read anything for anyone!"  I yelled she took a step back in shock "I hated you before because you had no respect for anyone's feelings or decisions but I never expected you to go so far, congratulations on proving me wrong" I felt Beck's arms around me "I officially despise you, stay the hell away from me because if you come close to me I will not guarantee your safety, the principal will be hearing of this, you gave me the second-worst gift for Christmas in my life" I looked at the envelopes still in her clutches "You can burn those for all I care" then looked at the unwanted people "You wasted your time coming here, I want nothing to do with you or anything from you including your apology, I'll get my father to send you an official document stating that you are not to contact me or converse with me through any form of communication ever again".

"Everest" Maya started "Please, I want my sister back" I scoffed.

"You have one, right beside you" she turned to see Riley at her side "It's always been Maya and Riley, let it continue".

"But I need you".

"That's your problem" Jay and I spoke in sync as we crossed our arms "She/I don't need you".

"Never had and never will" I finished then walked out with Beck keeping his arm around me.

"You went too far Vega" I heard Jay say before her footsteps followed us.