Special! 3P (Kazuha- Aether/Xiao)

Author Note:

Yeah. I needed a change of pace so I decided to write this. Honestly I have no idea how well this will go; it will be my first time writing sex from 3 points of veiw y'know? This is for my own desires and affects the original story line in no way. Enjoy this chapter!
♤♤♤

Alssooo, this is before Xiao and Traveler are together and ITS NOT CANON TO THE STORY LINE!!!! anyways...

Kazuha POV:

It had been months after the incident that had stripped me of all my ambitions in life. My closest person, my lover, taken from me all in a single slash of a blade.

Could you believe it?

A blade was that of which I stood for and yet a blade had been the one to end it all.
Shadows hung over me, eager to devour me. Lingering so I could give into the rage that I felt in the pits of my soul. And yet I couldn't. Even after all that. I couldn't be angry. I couldn't rage. All I felt was absolute despair.

I was alone. All by myself. I wondered why he had to do this. Was he being selfish? Knowing that if he failed I would be left here to suffer? Maybe.

Yet I was not angry at him, nor the Raiden Shogun. But at myself.

After all my will wasn't enough to stop him, or even convince him.

I sighed. It was difficult, being so far away from Inazuma. And even seeing it everytime I traveled with Beidou brought back so many memories that I wish I had forgotten.

I would wonder all over the regions of Liyue not looking for anything in particular before returning to Beidou's ship and setting sail once again. After meeting the Traveler, things had changed. He was there..for me. And he was kind and he was pretty. Everything I needed as a distraction.

I decided to visit Wanghsu Inn and a strange lady at the desk informed me that he wasn't there. I rarely came to Wangshu Inn, I would wander through the ground floor yet never had enough interest to explore the structure.

I thanked her yet turned to walk up the stairs, it was quite late in the night. Beidou must of been looking for me. There seemed to be no people on the balcony, so I turned to leave.

Behind me was another flight of stairs. I didn't notice them before, was there another balcony?  I slowly walked up the stairs to hear grunting and shaky breaths. I sped up to see, a figure hunched up on the floor clutching their chest.

I ran towards them, not knowing what do.

"Hey- hey are you alright?!" - K

"I-I'm fine, just my karmic debt affecting me" - ?

"Karmic debt- wait are you an adeptus?!" - K

"Yes. I am Xiao" - X

"Oh...well um I dont know how to help but I can start by helping you get up?" - K

"That would be...appreciated." - X

I grabbed his arm and we stood up and leaned on the railing. It was quite interesting to see how much shorter than me he was, although I couldn't really obsess over my height either.

I stood next to him as we looked at the night veiw from Wanghsu Inn. It was-

"Beautiful."- X

I looked at him.

"Right?" - K

"So. What is your name?" - X

"Kaedehara Kazuha. You can call me Kazuha." - K

I smiled at him and he looked a little taken aback.

"Of course, Kazuha." - X

"I've heard a lot about you and your adventures. You were there with Aether right?" - K