14

AETHER POV

"Well, that means I can have you for all eternity then, I'll destroy you, Traveller" - X

Those words in the heat of the moment scared me.

They scared me because of how much they affected me.

I was in too deep, there was no way I would escape this man, this love.

Without hesitation I pushed him so he was laying flat on his back, I was hovering over his dick.

"I think... I think-it's time that I finally have you inside of me..." - A

He grabbed onto my waist, as I grabbed his dick lining it up with my hole, the urge to slam myself down on the object growing with every passing second.

But I wanted to tease him a while so I dropped my hips slightly so his tip was against my hole, touching it but not so quite as to enter it.

I rolled my hips, circling his dick around my hole, making sure his tip was sensitive when it went inside me.

I knew he had enough when he grabbed my hips, my movement stopping, and slammed me down on his cock at once.

As he impaled me on his monster, the only sound that could come out of my mouth was a whimper as my face scrunched into bliss and scrutinizing pain.

It hurt.

But-

But it felt so good.

As he shifted inside me rolling his hips whilst being inside me, quiet broken moans started to escape my mouth gradually increasing in volume as he moved harder.

It was like he was stretching me even more to fit his size, experimenting with my insides, opening me up.

All the air had been knocked out of me and I could tell he was giving me time to adjust, he was so thoughtful even as I saw his hips twitch desperate to fuck into me.

"Look at you, Aether. You look so beautiful, so broken and all because of my cock. Isn't that amazing?" - X

I tried to speak yet my sentences came at a gurgle, incoherent sentences, moans. All I could do was chant his name.

"ahh~noo Xiao, Xiao, Xiao, Xiao Xiao, Xiao, Xiao - please-ugh.~ do it! Do it!" - A

He smiled before he pulled out his dick, for those split seconds I felt empty inside, needing to be stuffed with him.

He again slammed me down yet didn't stop for me to recover even after a particularly load moans escaped my mouth.

His hips moved in time with his hands as I tried to raise my hips in time with him, to feel the pleasure.

I was bouncing at some point, feeling his dick get deeper and push against my walls every time our bodies connected.

"Aether, my love, you're doing so well, you're so good for me, I don't ever want to not be with you, I hold you everyday until our last." - X

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ahhhgh~Xiao. Too-too much! Xiao X-" - A

A particular slam made everything in me halt.

It was like I had entered heaven, like I had so much pleasure that I had transmigayted-(intentional spelling) - into another life.

My eyes blurred and all I could see was white, I couldn't even hear myself at this point.

By the time I had zoned back in, Xiao was still ruthlessly pounding into the spot. I hadn't even realised that we had changed position. I was on my back, chest and body exposed with my legs on Xiaos shoulders, giving him a clear view of my asshole being absolutely stretched to fit his monstrosity.

He propped my knees onto his shoulders properly, and again started to hit that spot. My prostrate.

That prostrate was a blessing to men, the way it just gave you tingles indescribable tingles that made you feel so pleasured that you couldn't move.

I tapped Xiaos hip to stop after I felt that I was going to come yet again,

-except this time I didn't think it was cum.

"XIAO, w-wait stop, I'm going to-its going to come out-" - A

He then grabbed my dick and flipped our positions so now he was laying on his back and I was against his body my face away from him.

"Let it out Aether, you might as well, it's not good to keep it in~" - X

"b-but Xiao it's not-its not- nOOO Xiao please! I-" - A.

A clear liquid that most definitely was not cum, squirted out of my dick as my back arched, throwing my head against Xiao's shoulder. It kept going until it was just little spurts were coming out of my dick, my tongue lolling out of my mouth.

The bed was wet, everything was wet.

Including Xiao's hand.

Still gripping onto my cock, I noticed.

Shit. Shit it was so embarrassing I couldn't even think straight.

I wanted to pull away from his grasp and hide.

I snapped out of it when he let go of my dick, it must have disgusted him.

Tears welled up in my eyes, I had just ducked up everything.

Everything that I had longed for.

I sobbed as I pushed myself into his chest even more, tilting my head back onto his shoulder yet again.

"I'm sorry Xiao, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-I won't do it again so please. Don't find me disgusting! If you leave I'll die!" - A

He sighed and shifted our position, his dick was still inside of me so I let out soft moans as he layed me on his chest I was now ontop of him, head in his neck.

" No, Aether. I want-I want to see it again. "- X

I was confused.

" W-what Xiao? " - A

"This, do it again. It really turned me on to see that I pleasured you enough to spray." - X

My face turned red. I couldn't do it again!
I already felt like i had came enough, there was nothing left!

Without even waiting for me to answer he raised his hips again slamming into me, yet this time it was with precision. Like he wanted to hit that one spot.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Eveytime he moved my head would shift, as I was still hiding in his chest, desperately hiding my moans.

The same rush was approaching, slower and more noticeable than before but it overcame me nonetheless.

A wave of pleasure hit me as I and Xiao let out a synchronizee moan, his load shooting inside of me.

As I was cumming I noticed that nothing came out of my dick.

Was that-

A-

"Dry orgasm, that's so fucking hot Aether." - X