90. Airport Pick Up [Insta/Real Life]

(A/N: This has got to be one of my fav florlee 'real life' moments i've ever written just because they're so pure and sweet and ahHHHHh)

------

"They said their flight should be landing in an hour right?" Florence glanced at Hailee who settled in the drivers seat. The driver was typing something on her phone before she looked back up at the question,

"Yeah, once we get to the airport, they should be landing" Hailee confirmed as she put the key in the ignition turning on the car. Florence wordlessly connected her phone to the rented car's system and started playing 'Double Take' by dhruv.

"You know...why couldn't they have rented their own place?" Florence randomly pipped up making Hailee turn her head slightly away from the road, "Huh?"

"Well you're not exactly quiet and I'm not going to make it the rest of this vacation without touching you" Florence bluntly responds making Hailee gasp,

"Florence!"

"Hailee!" Florence mocked saying her girlfriend's full name.

"They are not going to rent a whole different place that's not necessary. And I can very much be quiet" Hailee mumbled the last part.

"Mhmm" Florence says with obvious doubt in her tone, "I guess I'm a little excited to hang out with them here"

"You're very excited don't lie" Hailee snorted knowing her girlfriend, "You were the one who woke up early this morning and asked when we were leaving when I told you yesterday already what time"

Florence glared at her girlfriend at that, "I forgot"

"No you didn't" Hailee shot back. Before Florence can protest even further, Hailee grabbed the blonde's hand that was resting on her lap and interlaced it with her own.

One hand on the top of the wheel and the other now intertwined with Florence's, Hailee brings their hands up to her mouth and kisses the back of Florence's hand before pulling back and saying,

(A/N: Visual so ya'll can imagine better 😌)

"It's cute."

Florence stares at the girl with a small smile on her face. Hailee feels the girl's stare from the corner of her eye and gives her a small glance,

"What? Is there something on my face?" Hailee asked as she makes a move to remove her hand interlaced with Florence's to touch her face. The blonde, however, tightens her hand so Hailee won't let go,

"No. no." Florence quickly reassured, "I just love you is all"

Hailee gave Florence a confused look before smiling, "Oh. Well I love you too."

Florence grins before reaching over and giving Hailee a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, no distracting the driver" Hailee joked.

"I'll distract the driver whenever I want" Florence shot back before repeatedly kissing Hailee's cheek.

Hailee giggles at the feeling of her girlfriend's soft lips on her cheek repeatedly, "Babe" Hailee whined as she felt herself start to lose focus on the road.

"Okay fine fine" Florence finally surrenders and settled back in her seat, but keeping her hand intertwined with Hailee's.

"We're almost there" Hailee announces as she exits off the freeway.

Florence can't fight the smile that makes her way on her face,

"I cannot wait to drown Scarlett when we go to the beach" Florence says like a kid.

Hailee simply laughs at that.

-----------

Liked by 562

Liked by 562.0k and others

@CleverNews: Florence Pugh and Hailee Steinfeld spotted in their rental car in an airport in Hawaii seeming to pick up Hollywood's other fav couple, Scarlizzie! 😍😍

View all 32.3k comments

@pughscarletts: something about scarlett wearing a hat

@steinfeldig: scarlizzie so cute

@haileeiheart: AWEEE THATS SO CUTEEE FLORLEE PICKING UP SCARLIZZIE FROM THE AIRPORT!!

@florleeupdates: yo that florence and hailee pic is so hot and idk why.. they're just sitting

@danimidsommar: hailee and florence look so fucking good.

@pughsmile: florence looks 😍😍😍

@steinfeldbshop: BEAUTIFUL LADIES!!

@marvelsdanvers: scarlizzie looks so comfy and cute!

@sanversmcu: awe scarlizzie joining them at Hawaii!!

@wandanathd: CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS HAWAII PICS FROM ALL OF THEM!

------

(A/N: Manips are mine! I don't know about you guys but I've convinced myself that I didn't edit those and those are actually real. The florlee edit is one of my favs I've ever made! )