Proloug

" We need more information before we try and do anything with the Decay, oh where is PebbleHeart when you need him " A Black and White Tom spoke, sitting on a stone away from a area of Ground the was black as the night sky, and crumbled if a leaf fell onto it. " You know how he can be, and this is not the only place in StarClan it is happening to CloudSpots, PebbleHeart is doing his best " A lovely Dappled she-cat spoke. " Yes, yes..I know. But we need help, and our founders are no where to be found. " CloudSpots mumbled. " PebbleHeart is busy, so I'll be helping here " A small, Seal pointed she jumped onto the rock with them. " PearNose, a pleasant surprise. " CloudSpots mumbled. " Don't mind him PearNose, what have we learned? " The Dappled she asked. " Not Much DappledPelt, all we know is it started when the Founders vanished.  Maybe we should have temporary founders, that may help? " PearNose suggested. " I'm not sure, we just need to keep moderating for now, I think KinkTail and RedThistle need you by the pine edge, we will send someone for you if it gets worse " DappledPelt said. " Alright, be safe you two " PearNose said, before running off. " Let us pray that we figure this out...and that the stars can help to... " CloudSpots said, watching the Decay spreed ever so slowly.