02

MY EYES are busy staring at the ceiling while thinking about my stepbrother. Yes, mommy is right, he doesn't speak. He doesn't even bother to smile or talk to me. It's been two days since we moved here. This should be fine, at least the two of us don't argue, but I want us to treat each other as brothers or at least a friend. 

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my phone. My eyes went to my message icon when I saw a lot of numbers showing. I blow my cheeks as I open the messages. One by one I read the messages given to me. I can’t help but smile as I read the simple messages they give. 

I shook my head as I stood up. It's already 2 am, and I have class at 7 am. I got up from lying on my bed and walked towards my door. 

As I yawn I walk into the kitchen. It's already dark at the chin, because apart from the fact that they're asleep, mama, there's probably no one to go home at this time. I walked slowly as I passed Zach's room. We're not that close yet so it wouldn't be nice if he woke up because of my noise. 

As I stepped on the last rung of the stairs I heard a faint moan. My eyes widened. Yes, maybe I don’t know about dirty things yet but I’m not innocent. I had watched porn so I knew that the person in the kitchen was doing something else. 

Is that mom? But why is mom's voice different? And why would they do this in the kitchen? Out of curiosity I continued walking. 

"Uhmm, Z-Zach ..." I bit my lip at what I heard. 

Is Zach doing a miracle in the kitchen? 

"I told you to shut your mouth. Are you stupid?" Zach said coldly. 

I almost lost my jaw. This was the first time I heard Zach speak. Its voice is so deep! Even the men would shake their knees if he spoke.

Out of shock my foot spontaneously walked away from the kitchen. Maybe because I was stupid, I hit the vase placed on the table. Why am I unlucky? I immediately bent down to pick up the cracked pieces of the vase. Even if I want to leave it, I can't because my mother might step on it. 

"What are you doing here?" I almost stiffened in my seat when I heard Zach's voice. 

I feel two emotions, the first is nervousness and the second is tickle. My heart was beating fast as if I was fighting a race. But despite the nervousness there was a mixed tickle I could feel in my stomach. I swallowed three times before slowly standing up and facing him. 

Zach looks good. No, good isn't enough to describe his looks. I mean he has a pretty pointed nose that suit his face. His brown skin paired with his dark eyes. No, he is too handsome to be a person.

"I would have drunk water in case I heard you--" 

I stopped speaking when I saw her naked body. He doesn't even have a shroud. His body was so obvious and his manhood seemed to still be waving at me.

"What?" he asked irritably. 

I swallowed and tried to take my eyes off his manhood. Does he have no plans to dress? 

"Who is she Zach? Why do you have a woman here in your house ?! No --- ackkk!" 

The naked woman next to him was stunned as he wrapped his palm around her neck. 

"Shut up or else I'll sew your fucking mouth," he said seriously before facing me. 

My panties seemed to get wet from what I heard. I’m not used to seeing violence. I feel like my urine is dripping anytime. 

"Continue speaking," he said coldly. 

Trembling lips I nodded. Even if I want to speak, I can't. My lip doesn't even open. 

"Don't you know how to speak?" he asked rudely. 

"Uhmm ... I was going to drink water after I heard you. I was going to go up in case I refused the vase," I explained tremblingly. 

Even my palms were wet with extreme nervousness. He stared at me coldly. Without a word he walked over to me. I spontaneously looked down at the floor. He stopped in front of me and grabbed my jaw. He pulled my face closer to his. Our eyes met and I trembled even more with fear. Only now did I see his eye up close. Her eyes were glowing. Tears spontaneously rolled down my cheeks out of fear. 

"Why are you crying?" 

I couldn't answer, instead my tears trickled down my cheeks even faster. It flashed before I leaned against the wall. He tightened his grip on my jaw as he stared at my face. He slowly released my jaw causing me to breathe easily. I hadn't completely adjusted my breathing, he pressed me against the wall. He quickly pressed his lips on mine. 

I should have pushed him but my hand didn't move. I want to struggle and get angry but my body is screaming differently. He deepened the kiss even more. His tongue traveled inside my lip. He seemed to be claiming every part of my lip. 

"Z-Zach!" 

He continued to deepen his kiss as his gaze remained in my eyes. His kiss dropped to my neck. My body started to heat up. My body heat disappeared when our gaze hit the woman standing behind him. Her eyes were watery and she could not move. 

"S-stop!" I pushed Zach with all my might. 

He stopped what he was doing and smiled. My two cheeks are red and I can't look straight because of embarrassment. 

"How dare y-you! Why did you do that? I am your s-sister!" I cried.

"Well, stepsister, your lips are delicious," he said with a smirk. 

Tears welled up in my eyes. I can't believe it! I don't know why he treats me like that. I weakly slapped him and left. 

That demon!