Either ways, whenever Leyah texted her, she was always quick to answer.

"What did she say ?" Jungkook asked with big eyes, kind of nervous though she was smiling.

Lili ❤️

he told me to send this pic to you today

granny 👑

jungkook is adorable
such a handsome young man

Little did he know, her grandmother knew everything there was to know about him already.

"Don't worry about that.. It's both good and embarrassing."

"If it's good show me !" He insisted.

"She said you look adorable." She answered.

"Show me !"

"No."

He leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Leyah Belle."

"Jeon Jungkook ?" She raised her brows. "You don't need to get all nervous, she really just said you were adorable."

".. For an actress, you're a terrible liar." He scoffed.

She gasped, offended.

"I'm not lying !"

"Then show me !"

She clicked her tongue and gave in, looking away, embarrassed.

His eyes lit up at the texts though, a small smile forming on his lips as he couldn't help himself to go look at the older texts too.

All Leyah did besides from checking up on her grandmother was talking about him, sending pictures of him he didn't even know she took.

"That's so cute.. Lili."

"Don't call me that !" She snatched the phone from his hand, making him chuckle.

"You're so cute, little paparazzi." He teased her. "Why didn't you tell me that your grandma wants to meet me ? I'll clear my whole damn schedule if I have to, she's adorable." He continued in a more serious tone.

"You don't need to-"

"But I want to." He cut her off.

She leaned back in her chair, sighing.

"We're not even a couple.."

"Okay then, be my girlfriend, I'm dead serious." He answered, shrugging.

She sat there with her lips parted, shocked at how fast he just proposed this.

Sure he asked her before, but it just seemed like he was determined.

"Jungkook it's.." She paused in her sentence, not knowing what to say.

Now that he knew that she wouldn't stop talking about him to her grandmother, he knew she was seeing some sort of future with him, and he wouldn't let that go.

That out of the way, it could only be one thing.

"You're scared of relationship.. Right ?"

She slowly nodded, avoiding his gaze.

"Then we can take it slow, I'm okay with that too."

She shot her head back to him, shaking her head.

"No, no, I don't wanna slow you down, it's always what I want and-"

"Well, Leyah, I'm not gonna force you into anything you don't want to." He cut her off, reassuring her.

"But I want you to be happy too, I wasn't able to give you anything you want, as simple as they were." She answered. "Like.. Who knows when I'll be ready for a relationship ?"

"I'll wait as long as you won't princess, I'm not going anywhere." He reassured her.

"Your frown says otherwise.."

He bit his lower lip, taking a deep breath.

"Well I'm a little bummed out not gonna lie.. But it's not a reason to push you to do something you'd be uncomfortable in." He admitted.

She cocked her head sideways, watching him reach for her hand on the table.

"How do you do that ?" She asked, her voice getting smaller.

"What ?"

"You just say what you feel, just like that.."

"Because I trust you with my feelings, that's it." He shrugged.

She stared at him in silence, the waiter bringing the bill.

Jungkook was just so.. Beautiful.

He wasn't perfect, but he was as close to perfection as she could possibly find on this Earth.

The way he pulled out his black card, swiping it and grabbing the check before extending an hand to her, slowly standing up.

She gave him a small smile, taking it and grabbing her purse, holding onto his arm for support.

"You better not break my heart, Jeon Jungkook."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.