25 : Granny.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰

"I hate you."

Jungkook laughed, looking at Leyah as she glared back at him.

After their little activities in the jacuzzi that extended to the whole room, they stayed in all day.

And because of all the bruises on her thighs, she had to wear pants to dinner.

"Everyone here knows what we did because I can't even walk straight !.. As a matter of fact, the broke bed and noise complaint was already embarrassing enough at itself."

"You said, quote, 'don't stop', I just listened to you.. Hey, hate the game, not the player." He shrugged.

She rolled her eyes at him, grabbing her glass of wine.

Her phone started buzzing on the table. 

She wouldn't leave it alone im case her grandmother had a problem, checking up on her regularly which Jungkook understood.

That woman raised her and she wasn't all young, plus, it was Leyah's first time out of the country.

"You're not gonna check who it is ?" He asked.

"It's just Taehyung, I doubt he's got anything to do with Granny." She shrugged.

His eyebrows furrowed, her brows raising at his reaction.

"What ?"

"Why is Taehyung calling you ?" He asked.

"Because that's what friends do, checking up on each other once in a while." She answered.

After a few seconds, she sighed, crossing her arms against her chest.

"You're not gonna act jealous, right ?"

"But he-"

"Jungkook I'm here, with you, in Greece." She cut him off with a deadpan.

He sighed through his nose with a pout as he grabbed his glass.

She laughed at his reaction, earning a glare from him.

"You're unbelievable."

"I know he wants you, that's the thing." He answered.

"Yeah but you're the one I want." She said with a small smile.

Jungkook stared at her in silence before pursing his lips to hide his smile, making her chuckle, chasing his gaze.

"Ah ? You're flustered now ? I should've took a picture of you flustered Koo." She teased him.

"Talking about pictures, shut up and take a picture of me." He said, straightening up.

"What reason ?" She asked, still grabbing her phone.

"So you can send it to your grandma and ask her what she thinks of me.. Her opinion must count for you." He said, as if it was obvious.

"You want my grandma to like you ?"

He could see her eyes lighting up at that.

Though Leyah didn't even consider bringing him over to Grandma yet, the thought warmed her up.

"Well duh, now take the picture.. Hold on, let me put on my good boy face, don't want her to say I'm bad because of my tattoos."

She chuckled a little, taking a picture before sending it to her grandmother, who immediately answered, since she was up.