Chapter 22- Happy Ending-

Start from the beginning

She smiled softly then closed her eyes, humming to tell me to go on.

" Well... shortly. After you went into your coma i was desperate to find more people for the transplant. Chloe helped and my bodyguard, i also told Luka Kagami and Zoe about your illness they are here for you, I told my father about us...he's not happy but i don't care i choose you m'lady he can't break us apart. Oh and i almost forgot we took Lila down today" i said explaining everything.

She looked shocked at first and even surprised that so much happened when she was unconscious but after that she smiled at me, showing me that she was thankful to have such an amazing boyfriend like me.

" How do you feel, i didn't ask you. Does anything hurt?" I asked a little panicked.

Another humming came from her telling me that she's fine, i exhaled in relief.

" You are so beautiful" i said looking into her eyes. She blushed then giggled quietly.

I leaned in, getting ready to kiss her but our little moment was cut short when my phone started ringing.

I looked at it and it was Chloe, i turned the phone to my lady and she looked confused but nodded telling me to pickup.

" Hello?" I said, why is she calling me now?

" It's done" she said without even a hello. I'm a little confused, i putted the phone on speaker so my princess can hear it too.

" Done what? You need to explain Chloe" i said, maybe she's talking about Lila?

" Omg Adrien are you stupid or something? I showed the whole school the video like you said" she said and I was shocked. The whole school? She was supposed to show it only to our classmates but she managed to show it to everyone! That's amazing.

" Good job Chloe!" I said, finally this nightmare it's over.

" Excuse you! I'm not a dog! I expect to be reviewed with something more then a thank you. Maybe a new bag! Or a new parfume!" She said a little angry, well the old Chloe it's back.

" You helped me a lot Chloe so I'll give anything you want, a purse, a parfume, a new phone, you deserve them. If it weren't for you Marinette wouldn't...well you know" i said thanking her, and it's true if she wasn't here to help Marinette then we couldn't have enough people for the surgery and she would had died.

" Yeah yeah i get it I'm great now if you'll excuse me i need to call my daddy to tell him too about this Lila girl" she said and ended the call.

I looked at my lady and she was smiling at me.

" It's over my lady. It's finally over. Now everything is back to normal" i said smiling at her too.

I wasn't expecting her to cry, but it seems that they were happy tears. This must be a relief for her too.

" Thank you my love" she said purrfectly i smiled at her brighter and got closer to her.

I leaned in and looked into her eyes, God i love them so much. She nodded slowly and that was my approval.

I kissed her sweet lips.

I missed this, i missed her and now she's finally in front of me alive and well.

I never thought that I'll see her again and now all i want to do is kiss her and hug her and fortunately I have enough time to do all of that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________

~Marinette's POV~

A few months had passed since i woke up, six to be exact and life it's absolutely amazing.

I'm happy, Lila is gone for good and I'm healthy.

My boyfriend it's the sweetest, my parents love me with all their heart and i have amazing friends again.

After the Lila incident i forgive everyone but I'm not friends with them anymore. My only friend are Adrien, who is more then just a friend but he is my best friend and my future husband.

The only friends that i can count on and can trust them with my life are Luka, Kagami, Zoe and Chloe.

Yes Chloe she's not that bad she could actually be nice sometimes.

Adrien's father is ok with our relationship and we even made it public and we made it public as Ladybug and Chat Noir too. The fans were so happy.

I cut my hair two months ago, it was almost to my butt and now it's up to my shoulders.
I was luckily i didn't lose any hair when i had cancer so i donated my hair for people who need it.

And school will be over in the next month, i can't believe we'll go to college. Me and Adrien already looked for apartments to stay in! I'm so excited.
.
.
.
I'm finally happy, everything is going exactly as i wished for. I can say that i love my life again.

I have a date with my kitty right now he said that he has a surprise for me.

But as usually I'm running a bit late. To my surprise when i exited the bakery he was waiting for me outside.

" Hi there princess, you look extremely gorgeous today!" He said kissing me passionately, i kissed right back.

" Hi chaton" i said hugging him.

We went to a nice dinner, he played for everything, i feel bad sometimes that he pays for a lot of things but he insists.

After dinner we went for a walk, it's already dark outside, but it's nice it's not too cold and it's not too hot either, it's perfect.

" My lady? Can i ask you something?" My love said but he is nervous i wonder why...

" Sure go ahead Adrien" i said and gasped in surprise when i saw him kneeling down.

" Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Ladybug...my princess, my lady we've been through a lot together, through good or through bad but we always stayed together. I have no words to describe what i feel when I'm with you. You make me the happiest man alive, i love you with all my heart and I'll always love you no matter what. I know that we are young, we're only 18 years old but this is a promise ring. A promise that we'll always be loyal to one another, a promise that we'll always support each other, a promise that nothing will separate us, a promise that we'll always love each other no matter what happens" he said pulling out a ring, a beautiful ring i must say.

" Adrien..." I don't know what to say, he's too cute, i love him, i love him!

" What do you say mon amour?" He asked smiling gently at me.

" YES! Of course I'll be yours! I was always yours and I'll always be yours!" I said jumping on him, hugging and kissing every inch of his face.

He putted the ring on my fingers and just like that we kissed. It was a long passionate kiss on the lips.

Once we separated we looked into each others eyes.
I'm so lucky to have this man in my life.

" I love you" i stayed tearing up. He giggled kissing my cheek.

" I love you too" he said and we kissed again.

We was always by my side, he never left me and i never left him either. I fought to be alive and he fought for me to stay alive.

From now on nothing will separate us, well always love each other because I can't live without him and he can't live without me.

It's just us against the world...

~THE END~

~~~HAPPY ENDING ~~~

~1923~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yeyyy new chapter everyone! Hope you liked the happy ending, there will be another chapter and the last chapter with a sad ending so prepare your napkins because it will bring you to tears, I hope...

I really hope you guys liked this fanfiction!

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️.
IM SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!!!!

Bye ✨✨✨~