Truth or Dare Interrupted Part 2 (Berica and Zike)

Ben's POV

I felt the piercing pain of the bullet, and I screamed in pain, I writhed in agony, but I was happy because just before I got hit, I also took Erica's bullet.

I collapsed and everything went black.

Erica's POV

I screamed as Ben fell to the ground, why did he have to be so stupidly heroic? That bullet wouldn't have killed me, Joshua's bullet would have maybe hit my arm, but Ben was a little taller, and it hit his rib cage.

After I killed Joshua, we rushed Ben to the hospital, and after one look at him, he was rushed to the emergency room by 5 doctors. 

We waited anxiously outside the room hoping that he would survive both bullets.

Timeskip until surgery ends

Erica's POV

The doctor came out with a grim expression, and we soon figured out why. Ben had ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. memory loss.

Continues in March!