I gently ran my fingers through his hair, sitting next to him. It took my entire soul and mind to not act like I was piss drunk. My John needed me right now, and I wasn't going to act like a total dumbass.

Me- Come here baby, I got you, you're alright.

I pulled him into my chest, hugging him tightly. He gripped the front of my shirt, sobbing softly as I ran my fingers up and down his back. We stayed like that for a couple minutes until we heard a knock at the door.

Craig- Delirious, sweetie, we stopped the game and decided to get changed to swim. You and Evan can join us whenever you're ready.

He lifted up his head, sniffing, wiping his tears with his sleeve. He looked up at me, giving me a soft smile. I returned it, running my fingers over his cheek. I leaned in, gently kissing his lips.

Me- You wanna go swim? Might clear your head.

He looked down, his smile fading.

John- E-Evan, I need to tell you something...

John's pov-

I played with my hoodie strings for a bit, avoiding Evan's gaze. I had to tell him. He would forgive me, right? I know I'm already hideous, but will he hate me even more when I tell him?

Evan- What is it baby?

I bit the inside of my cheek, pressing my thumbs down into the palms of my hands. I took in a deep, shakey breath, pulling up my hoodie sleeves. I looked over towards Evan, pushing back the urge to cry.

Me- I-I cant go swimming...Evan...They can't see how broken I truly am...

Evan looked down at my arms, slowly rubbing his thumbs up my arms. A tear slowly slide down his cheek, dropping down onto my arm. He lifted my arms up to his lips, placing kisses all along my scars. The tears flew down my cheeks. Why does he care so much. Why doesn't he hate me? Im ugly, cant he see the marks to prove it?

He looked up at me, smiling, kissing my lips again.

Evan- I'll be right back, ok? Don't go anywhere. I'll be just a minute.

With that, he got up, and walked out the door. I slide down my sleeves, hugging my knees again. I shook my head, dropping my head. Hes going to tell the others. Damn it Jonathan! Why do you have to ruin everything! They will hate you and think your disgusting.

I quickly lifted my head up to the sound of the door opening. Evan walked in, a pair of swimming leggings and a long sleeve shirt in his hands. He dropped to his knees in front of me, placing the clothes in my hands, smiling up at me.

Evan- Nobody has to know, my sweet teddy bear. It'll be our little secret.

I let out a soft sob, burrying my face in his chest. How did I get this man to love me so much? How did he become someone I could trust with my whole heart and soul?

Evan's pov-

Del and I walked back down the stairs, having quickly changed into our swim attire. I threw on some red swim trunks and a grey Tshirt. We walked into the living room, seeing David, Brian, Marcel and Luke playing Mario Kart. They were yelling at one another, acting like a bunch of kids.

I chuckled, opening up the back door, walking out onto the pool patio. Tyler and Craig were setting up the Bluetooth speakers, bickering about the Playlist they should play for music. Anthony, Brock, and Lui were all in the pool, talking amongst themselves.