15

Y/N's POV

Aoi is currently sitting on the couch while I prepare a tea for both of us.

I have finished preparing the tea, walking to her I served the tea in front of Aoi as I seat facing her. I sip my tea while carefully, Aoi just looks at hers suspiciously.

I stopped drinking mine and look at her.

Y/N: Don't worry Aoi, I didn't put anything in it.

Aoi: And why should I trust you?

I sighed and handed her my tea.

Y/N: you can drink mine.

She groans at me.

Aoi: No thank you, I'll just drink mine.

She took a sip of her tea that I served and looks at me sternly.

Aoi: So... How do you know my name?

Y/N: ... I have nothing to tell you, but I do know the person you're interested in, Kureto Hiiragi.

She slammed her hands on the table grabbing my clothes spilling her drink.

Aoi: How much do you know?!

Y/N: How much you say? A lot of course...

I smirked evily.

Y/N: You experiment on a poor little girl, her brother just wanted to save her but you made his little sister suffer~ what was the brother's name again? Oh! Right, Shiho Kimizuki~

She then started choking me but I didn't stop, looking at her smiling still while holding her wrists.

Y/N: And... Oh! You're relationship with your sister of course~

I see her grit her teeth tightening her grip on my neck.

Y/N: Your sister who only wants her elder sister's attention she who cares for you deeply but...

Aoi: Shut up...

Y/N: But, you just ignored her not even looking at her once not caring if her blood got sucked by a vampire...

Aoi: Shut Up!!

Y/N: ok ok~ but, do you have this kind of kink?~

She realizes what she's doing, removing her hands around my neck sitting back facing me as I hold my neck thay obviously has a mark of her hands.

Aoi: But, how do you know much about those?

I chuckles at her question, she looks at me in disgust and I put a finger on my mouth.

Y/N: it's a secret, maybe I'll tell you once we're done with this war ~ but I do know a lot about the past to the future.

I looked at her again, this time she wasn't wearing her anger nor her neutral face, she was shocked.

Aoi: Would you... Would you mind telling me more?

She gulps.

Playing with my hair curling it.

Y/N: And, why would I tell you more, knowing that you will give this information to your oh so little lover...

I see her grit her teeth glaring at me once again making her hands into fists.

Y/N: Not to mention that, I don't want to make another mistake by telling you the information about the future of this world, but if you wish to know you have to cut ties with moon demon company.

Aoi: I can't do that!!

Y/N: then I guess I will not tell you what will happen...

I said to her sternly, I see her hesitate.

Aoi: Fine... I'll cut ties with them.

Y/N: also...

She looks at me curious what I am about to say.

Y/N: If you secretly go or tell Kureto or anyone about this you will be dead including that person.

I hear her click her tongue.

Y/N: and also, since you will probably be branded as a traitor you may stay here until the war starts.

End Of Chapter 15
______________________

A/N: One panel spoiler if my webtoon in manga panel.