1

3rd person POV

It all started with a human starting an experiment and completed it as it triggered the Apocalypse when he revived his dead friends, without their knowledge. This experiment caused the virus that killed off most of the adult population.

Vampires them appeared devouring human bloods as humans started making weapons thay can kill vampires.

___________________________________________

We see a vampire with half-length rosy pink hair, partially done up into two pigtails by black hairpieces that resemble bat wings walking through the hallways, Krul Tepes 3rd Progenitor Queen of Japan.

She then was stopped by someone calling her name, she recognizes the voice and this person whom the voice belongs to is a man has bangs and a lock of hair over either ear. He keeps his hair tied back into a pony tail with a ribbon and this man is Ferid Bathory, the 7th Progenitor and the man that Krul despise the most.

Krul: What is it Ferid?

Krul said turning around with clear annoyance in her voice.

Ferid: Nothing~ I just wanted to see what the queen is doing~

Krul: If that is all go now before I slice your neck.

Krul said to Ferid with threatening voice bearing her fangs at him, while Ferid just smiles at Krul not threatened at all.

Ferid: oh my~ you don't have to be mean to me Krul Tepes.

Ferid said while smirking suddenly, Krul kicked him through the walls wanting to kill him.

Krul: Scram! Ferid Bathory!

Krul shouted as Ferid stands up stretching his back.

Ferid: Fine Fine~ Whatever you say my queen~

Smirking at Krul before returning to his own mansion as Krul also starts walking to her destination where a special person is currently staying in and it is called The Tower Of Aquistüs.

Few minutes later, Krul arrived to her destination and is currently in front of the large twin doors of the tower.

Opening the tower, she was greeted by the exquisite designs and two stairs that circles around the tower with a portrait of a female sitting on a throne with one window each side of it with a design of a black rose.

Walking up stairs she touched the railings that is visibly clean with no dusts around it and is the same for the windows of the tower.

Krul stops walking as she reached the top, now in front of another twin of doors she breathes in and out of calm herself then knocks on the door twice.

Krul: It's me, Krul Tepes.

She said waiting for the person to reply to her.

???: Please do come in, Krul~

The person replies with a sweet voice as Krul opened the doors someone suddenly jumps onto her.

Krul: hmff!

???: I've miss you Krul!! You didn't visit me for 3 weeks!!

A female exclaimed as Krul stars to sit up hugging while patting the female's back.
The female has a butt length H/C hair she has two pointed ears and a mismatched horns.

Krul: I apologise, I have been quite busy taking care of something.

The female tightens their hold to Krul as if she's going to be taken away by somebody, Krul sighs at the female's action and started patting her head like a child.

Krul: I really do apologize Y/N, I'll make it up to you, ok.

As Krul was patting the female's head, the female let's go of Krul facing her opening her eyes revealing her E/C eyes that are also not matched with one of the iris being silver and slitted pupils.

Y/N: you promise?

Krul: Yes yes, I do.

Y/N and Krul stands up as Y/N started patting her white cargo shorts clean, Krul takes a look at Y/N's height who is a little shorter than her by 1, Krul is clearly happy about it that she's taller than someone.

Krul: So, what were you doing Y/N?

Krul smiles warmly, Y/N looking at her.

Y/N: well all I've been doing is making new dolls, reading, sleeping and eating, nothing much really.

Y/N smile's brightly showing her fangs.

Y/N: what about you Krul?

Krul hums still smiling then started to walk to Y/N's bed while Y/N's eyes are following each of her movements, she sat on the bed with her hands in her side.

Krul: Nothing much either, just busy with other vampires, keeping eye on the humans.

Y/N: Is that so?

Krul hums once again then started patting her lap signaling Y/N to sit there, Y/N obliged and walked to Krul sitting on her lap facing her while wrapping her arms around Krul's neck and Krul wrapping hers around Y/N's waist nuzzling onto her neck.

Y/N: how's it been going with Ferid?

Y/N asks with clear hate in her voice.

Krul: It's fine, still pissing me off as always.

Krul: Y/N... May I?

Krul asked Y/N quietly for her blood.

Y/N: Yes, you may drink my blood Krul~

After Y/N gave her permission, Krul sunk her fangs into Y/N's neck as Y/N let out a soft moan with her holding Krul's head onto her neck more.

End Of Chapter 1
______________________

A/N: chapter 2-3 were cut chapters from chapter 1 as the first chapter had 2k words so I decided to cut it.

And as for chapter 4 it's the chapter 2.