5

??? POV

Sitting here listening to Guren about what my team will do next.

Me and the others currently have mission to do at an abandoned factory saying that they found Found Horseman Of John.

--Time Skip--
Location: station

I'm currently waiting for someone here at the underground train station and that someone is Yuichiro Hyakuya.

I heard footsteps, I turned around to the side a little seeing Yuu by the stairs near me in his full uniform.

I then faced him with my hands on my back.

???: My, you're more charming in proper attire, Yuu-san.

Yuu: What did you say?!

He walked closer to me sighing but blushing a little as he face me.

I know I'm gorgeous already~

Yuu: well you also...

I walked closer to him smirking.

Shinoa: Hmm? I didn't hear you Yuu-san~

He walked passed me.

Yuu: Nothing.

I walked behind him stopping teasing him.

Shinoa: Are you perhaps in love with me?~ or were you about to say of how drop dead gorgeous I am in my uniform~ g ez no need to be shy you can just say it Yuu-san~

He looked at me glaring as the train stops in fromt of us.

Sitting inside the train with Yuu sitting beside me as both of his hands are holding his sword in front of him.

Yuu: So, What do you want?

Shinoa: I'm here to give you your orders.

Yuu: My orders?

He asked.

Shinoa: Vampires from Kansai region are planning on taking back Shinjuku.

He looked at me as the light at the train got turned off suddenly.

Afternoon few seconds that light turned back on.

Yuu: So I can kill vampires if I go to Shinjuku?

Shinoa: Please don't seek blood too much from get to go.

Y/N's POV

Rolling around on my bed thinking on what I should do as I am bored.

What should I do what should I do? Krul isn't here with me, should I go out and look for someone play with? It would be fun to play with the humans at the demon corp.

This damned shackle on my neck, if it weren't for this and Shikima's watchful eyes I would've been out of this place already.

Krul's POV

At this time why am I busy?! Geez I already asked Shikama-sama if Y/N could go out and he said yes as long as she has her shackles on, but I still haven't informed her since I'm too busy!!

Should I ask someone to send a letter to her? Probably, I know she hates other people but I have no choice.

Krul: Crowley!

Crowley appeared in front of me with Chess and Horn beside him.

Crowley: Yes, my queen?~

Krul: I just called you because I need Chess and Horn, you may go now Crowley.

Crowley: How mean of you my queen.

Krul: Shoo shoo.

Crowley left he room leaving me with Chess and Horn.

Krul: Chess, Horn I want you both to do something for me. As you both can see, I am too busy right now to even go out of this hellish room.

I then slowly walk up to them close to them, they both stayed silent. As I reached in front of Chess and Horn I handed them a letter that was completely sealed in an envelope, they both looked at it with curiosity.

Kurl: Do you both know the tall tower near the castle?

They both nodded in Sync.

Krul: Go inside the tower until you've reached the top, you both will see a large twin doors, I want you both to knock and let the person know inside that I have sent both of you.

The petite female who have the same height as me spoke.

Chess: There's someone in there? How come we've never met them?

Krul: The first progenitor forbid anyone to meet them although I just asked him earlier if she could go outside he allowed it, but it's up to them if they want to meet the others.

Horn: And the first progenitor allowed you to meet them?

Krul: Me and that person we're currently talking about, we both are childhood friends, now we don't want to keep them waiting. I'm sure they're bored right now, if you both want to read the letter go ahead, just don't let anyone know what we have discussed nor about the person inside the tower.

They both bowed then left the room that I'm in leaving me all by myself.

End Of Chapter 5
______________________