12

Horn's POV

I bit her.

So delicious, so warm if I don't stop now I might end up draining her, but I can't stop myself~

I bit her more than before and felt her move a little, thinking that she's awake I pulled away a little from her neck licking it and sucking her neck.

Pulling away I licked my lips and sighed in relief as she's still asleep.

Getting myself off her, I got out of her bed pulling Y/N's blanket up to her shoulder as I moved a chair next to her bed sitting on it while facing her sleeping figure.

I breathed deeply and closed my eyes.

Mitsuba's POV

Walking back to my room, gripping my hands into fists not minding that it's bleeding.

I arrived at my room slamming it open and closing it as I plopped to my bed tearing up, letting my bedsheet wet with my tears.

Why do I even bother getting my sisters attention... No, she's not my sister she only cares about Kureto and her work.

I Hate Her, Even if she apologizes to me one day I will not forgive her...

I chuckled at my thoughts tearing up even more.

Mitsuba: What am I even saying, I know that I won't be able to do that...

Aoi's POV

I'm currently walking not knowing where I will go next, with Shinoa by my side.

Shinoa: How mean for you Aoi-san~ ignoring your own little sister who just wants your attention.

I clicked my tongue at her statement.

Shinoa: She only wants attention from her elder sister who had never looked at her and cared for her~

I walked fast.

Shinoa: Oh my is Aoi-san perhaps...Pissed at my honesty?~

I pulled out my sword pointing it near the side of her neck glaring t her as she just looks at me smiling.

Aoi: I don't care if you're part if Hiiragi, I will not hesitate to kill you...

I threatened her as she just chuckled.

Shinoa: it seems like you're furious because all I said is true.

She said to me with her eyes glowing.

I clicked my tongue once again walking away while I put back where my sword was before.

Y/N's POV

I woke up from my slumber, looking outside the window beside me I see that it's already dark outside, I sat up from my bed.

Looking beside me I see Horn sleeping on the chair beside my bed, crawling to her chair I held my hand out to her cheek caressing it softly.

Even though she's a vampire her skin is warm.

I pulled my hand away from her cheek and held both of her hands.

I mumbled a language that no one will understand except for me.

Y/N: ðe blôd by reason of grêothord [is] êower, yfel mæðelcwide stician êower cocer, cirman mîn cîegan thither êower ðearfian me geond êower campw¯æpen.

I kissed her hands completing the chant.

I opened my eyes only to see Horn blushing furiously at me.

Y/N: you were awake?

She nodded.

Horn: W-what did you just say while holding my hand?

Y/N: Nothing but ... If you see yourself in trouble or Chess and Krul, call for my name.

As she was about to say something she got cut off by the knock on the door.

She stood uo from the chair and headed to the twin doors opening it to reveal Chess.

Horn: Chess?

Chess: Lord Crowley called for us...

I hear Horn sigh, she looks at me maybe asking for permission.

I chuckled and nodded at her as she just smiled at me before going out if my bedroom closing the door.

End Of Chapter 12
______________________

A/N: My upcoming comedy colored manga.