13

Y/N's POV

Krul and the progenitors are busy with their meeting while I'm just here flying around the city not knowing what to do.

I'm currently in my crow form so even if there's Demon company here they won't notice anything strange, just a crow flying freely to the sky.

I went to the rooftop of the building below me going back to my original form.

I then heard a familiar voice beside me.

???: I didn't expect to see you here my dear~

Turning around, I see that women again, who's smirking at me.

Y/N: you...what are you doing here?

???: How cruel of you, you don't even call me by my name ~

Y/N: I- sorry I don't know what your name is....

Mahiru: you may call me Mahiru~

Y/N: so... What are you doing here?

I asked her softly.

Mahiru: Oh my~ am I not allowed to see my beloved?~

Y/N: I-I didn't say you can't... I'm just wondering why you're here and not with the person who has possession over you.

Mahiru: Well.... All he's doing right now is sleep...

I raised an eyebrow at her explanation but sighed and dismissed it, I sat on the railing of the abandoned building looking at the wrecked city.

Mahiru: How about you? what are you doing here?

Y/an: I haven't been outside for I don't know how long.

Mahiru didn't say anything, she just walked behind me wrapping her hands like the first time we met at the factory.

I then felt someone about to attack me as I moved away from where I am sitting with smoke around the rooftop.

The smoke cleared up and saw a female with yellow hair tied on the side.

She seems familiar.

She brought out which seems like a phone but different, walki talky? Is that what you call it? *Sigh* nevermind.

I dashed in front of her without her noticing as I grabbed her neck but not enough to suffocate her, the yellow hair then dropped her walky talking as I summoned my sword directly through it.

Y/N: Who are you?

I asked her calmly watching her struggling removing my hands that's on her neck and with her whole body trying to push me who's currently sitting on top of her.

Y/N: Let me ask you again, who are you?

???: You don't need to know that.

I sighed.

Once again I felt presence but now it's different, I clicked my tongue.

Seems like nobles are near.

I removed my hands around her neck and pulled a small bottle inside my pocket and drank it but not Swallowing the liquid.

I moved my face near the female as if we're kissing.

[Mahiru: Oh my~ how bold of you dear~]

I ignored Mahiru and pressed my lips against the female who's below me passing the liquid inside her mouth.

With this she will sleep for a while but she also won't be able to use her cursed gear for four to seven hours.

She struggled below me, after few seconds I see that the liquid starts to have an effect on her as din feel her struggling anymore.

I pulled away and see her eyes getting droopy.

???: W-what d...did you....

She didn't finish her sentence and blacked out, I stood up from her body and carried her.

I dashed jumping building after building while holding the female tightly in my arms.

Y/N: why are you still following me, Mahiru.

Even though I can't see her face right now I can tell that she's pouting her me.

Mahiru: Even if I didn't see you for I don't know how long I missed you!!

Y/N: is that so?

I asked her in monotone.

Mahiru: How cold!

I just made a 'hmp!' sound as my response to her.

End Of Chapter 13.
______________________

A/N: Progress... Is I want to say but I'm still in chapter 2...