7

3rd Person POV

Chess: A cat? I thought all of the animals here have gone extinct?

Chess asked. Y/N who is crouching rubbing the cat's neck as it's purring.

Y/N: Yes, they've already gone extinct, of course this cat has too. He has been by my side for centuries, his highness granted him a life that when I die, he also will.

Horn: By the way, what are we doing here Y/N-san?

Y/N stands up as she chuckles.

Y/N: No need for formalities, Horn. We're only here to relax and have a friendly chat with each other, now would you both like some tea?

Horn and Chess shook their head as Y/N just smiles at the both of them, a smile that makes them both warm inside.

Y/N: Thought so, then I guess I'll be the only one who will have a tea while both of you drink some blood, I'll prepare them so seat here and wait for me.

Chess and Horn then sat on the chair with table that's in the middle of the garden waiting for Y/N to come back.

Horn: Chess, what do you think is the reason why the first progenitor didn't allow her to go out of the tower until now?

Chess: Dunno~ maybe because of her blood.

Horn: You've been thinking nothing but her blood.

Chess: how could I not! Her blood is devine, it's nothing like Lord Crowley nor any of the humans~

Horn sighed at her, Y/N then arrived with their drink's and put it on the table place both of the glass of blood in front of Chess and Horn as Y/N sat on the vacant seat sipping her tea.

Chess and Horn also took a sip of their drink's, Chess's eyes widened with the familiar taste of the blood.

Chess: This? Isn't this your blood Y/N?

Chess questioned her as Horn is just gulping her drink with no end at all, as she finished drinking she placed the empty glass on the table wiping the blood on her mouth.

Y/N: Yes, well I heard that you both don't drink from humans and that you both only drink from Ummm... Croc, crow .... Ah, Crowley?

Both of them nodded.

Y/N: and so I thought you both only drink from progenitors.

Horn: we don't really drink from other progenitors, as you have said before we only drink Lord Crowley's blood.

Y/N: I see, then I apologize if you both didn't like the taste of my blood.

Horn: no no, your blood is much more... Exquisite that Lord Crowley even Chess can't stop talking about the taste of your blood earlier.

Y/N chuckled.

Y/N: then I'm honored that you both have taken a liking to my blood then.

Shinoa's POV

Me and Yuu are walking to where our squad is, as we both then heard a female voice.

It seems like Mitsuba is here.

Mitsuba: Lieutenant colonel Guren! I don't understand!

Me and Yuu then went close to where the voice is, we both looked below seeing Mitsuba and Guren talking to each other.

Mitsuva: Why am I placed in a squad full of newbies?!

Yuu: What's going on?

Yuu asked who's beside me.

Mitsuba: I've been in the extermination unit since 13!

Shinoa: I'm not sure, a new member perhaps?

I said to him making sure that I do not know anything on what's happening right now as I then ran to Mitsuba and Guren.

Shinoa: Let's go.

Yuu: Hey, Hold on.

Yuu ran after me, both of us then ran downstairs seeing two members of our squad.

???: oh Yuu.

???: you're late, stupid Yuu.

Yuu: Who are you calling stupid Yuu? Anyway what's going on?

The 3 of them looked at Guren and the tsundere yellow haired twin tails.

End Of Chapter 7
______________________

A/N: Writing fanfictions, relaxing, sleeping while my teachers are texting me about my modules 😌