Queen Of My Heart

Start from the beginning

Arnaldo positioned himself on top of Ivy, and she held his nape as he started kissing her.

"Oh, hon." Ivy moaned as Arnaldo started kissing her neck.

"You like it, hon?" Arnaldo whispered while he started fondling her breasts.

"Yes, faster, hon."

One of Arnaldo's hands massaged Ivy's breast faster while the other hand found its way on her thighs and started caressing it, making Ivy moan louder as she kissed his neck.

"My god! Arnaldo, oh, faster!" Ivy begged him as his kisses were traveling down to her collarbone.

Ivy's reaction brought more pleasure and lust to Arnaldo's ears.

"Mine, mine, you're mine, Ivy," Arnaldo whispered as he left his marks on Ivy's body.

"Hon, ugh! Faster!" Ivy pleaded with him.

Arnaldo likes it when Ivy pleads with him. It turns him on more.

"Do it already, hon." Ivy moaned as Arnaldo's fingers were already inside her and thrusting hard and fast.

The unfathomable sensation she is feeling right now is already killing her.

"Say that I'm yours first." Arnaldo teased her.

He inserts another finger inside her and thrusts it hard and fast.

"I'm yours, Arnaldo, all yours, hon." Ivy moaned.

That response made Arnaldo smirk at his wife with a lustful look in his eyes.

"Good girl Ivy," Arnaldo whispered huskily before he removed his fingers inside her and positioned himself to take her fully.

"Ugh, Arnaldo!" Ivy moaned and bit his neck when Arnaldo thrust his cock hard and deep.

"Oh yes! Hon, faster hon!" Ivy pleaded with him as she sucked his neck.

Arnaldo followed his wife's orders and started to thrust faster inside her. All Ivy could do was moan in sheer pleasure she was feeling right now.

"I'm coming, hon!" Ivy squealed, and Arnaldo thrust faster.

Ivy felt her juice dripping down her thighs, and a few more thrusts, Arnaldo followed suit. Arnaldo then took his manhood out of Ivy and lay beside her in bed.

They looked at each other with contentment deep in their eyes.

"I love you so much, Ivy. More than anything else." Arnaldo whispered and hugged Ivy.

"I love you too so much, Arnaldo," Ivy answered and hugged her husband back.

They fell asleep in each other's arms that night.

Not before doing it over and over again.

Ivy currently sits in her swivel chair at her CEO's office of the Aguas realty. She lets out a yawn as she signs the paperwork.

She was tired from last night and didn't have enough slumber. It was her fault, so she can only blame herself for her sleepiness.

"Rough night, aren't you?" Someone asked and laughed.

Ivy looked up and saw Senator Diego Torillo inside her office with a mocking grin.

"What are you doing here?" Ivy raised her eyebrow at him.

"Answer me first, Ivy." Diego's mocking grin grew wider.

"No." Ivy quickly denies.

"Okay then," Diego replied in a taunting voice.