"Aheheheh! I didn't think you guys will come!" the girl said when she broke the hug.

"Well, things were going downhill so I couldn't refuse the offer when you said this is a safer place. Thanks Jinx," Ahri said. While the two talked I examined the place and it was a little odd. There were no customers which was weird since this place seems decent enough. I was busy thinking so I flinched when Akali poke my shoulder. I turned around to see her but she pointed at the counter so I turned to see what it was. It was surprising seeing how Jinx was beside this wide creature wearing a chef's uniform and was just observing us.

"C'mon Tahmy Kenchy. Don't be mad!" Jinx said making the creature sigh as he rolled his eyes.

"You girls should take a seat. I'll prepare somethin," Tahm Kench said and I could only nod. Jinx guided us to a table good for 6 people and we sat down. I could only massage my temple as I tried to come up with a plan but no luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Third Persons View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinx joined in with the girls and she sat beside Ahri who was near the window. Evelynn, Kai'sa and Akali were seated on the opposite side and the air felt gloomy.

"Is there anyone we could call at least?" Ahri asked but they all shook their head including Jinx.

"I talked with all the people we knew last night and guess what? They ignored everything," Evelynn replied making Akali groan.

"I mean you guys could work here if you want?" Jinx suggested but Ahri just shook her head with a smile.

"I'm grateful but we'll see if there's any other way," Ahri replied making Jinx shrug.

"Well just hit me up if you need something," Jinx said with a sneer, the others nodded with a smile and Jinx went back to the counter.

"I also tried to call the others but..., "Kai'sa said and stopped as she looked down, they guessed it didn't go well huh. Akali also brought out her phone and was about to call someone but she stopped when a single name popped out of her mind.

"Y-Y/N?" Akali whispered to herself. Kai'sa and Evelynn heard some part of it but they needed Akali to reply clearer.

"Who?" Kai'sa asked but Akali just shook her head.

"I just thought if Y/N and-," Akali said but was immediately cut off.

"No!" Kai'sa said as she slapped her hand to the table. They all went quiet after that when they felt guilty, just a little guilty.

"I agree, maybe we could lend some money in the bank?" Ahri asked but Evelynn just shrugged. They could barely pay for a place to stay in so how would they pay a debt that could possibly cost them their lifetime.

"Arrghh, I don't know!" Ahri complained as she rubbed her head, they all felt the same. Just then Tahm Kench arrived while holding a tray of food, he started placing them in front of the ladies and it looked delicious. It's just that they were too blinded by worry that they don't understand how good it tastes like.

"I wonder what would Y/N do?" Evelynn whispered making Tahm Kench stop and turn around. Though he seems sloppy, he has some sharp senses especially Tahm's ability to smell and hear. Everyone noticed how the giant looked at them nervously as the arm that held the tray started trembling.