Unexpected Visit

Nicole

Knock knock knock

Okay, who is knocking on my door. Look up it was 3 in the morning. I got up from bed. Went to the door and open. It was my parents and Amber's parents. Look at them with a what's wrong look.

Amber's parents dragged Amber into my apartment. Also my to best friends came in also. Nova and Jasmine asked if I was okay. Shake my head no.

Mr.Diaz: Hi, Nicole how are doing?
Me: I'm doing fine
Mr. Diaz: I know you don't want to see our daughter.
Me: Yes, I don't want to be in the same room with her. Why are you here?
Mrs. Diaz: We are here to understand why? You don't want to get marry.
Me: Last night, my dad told me that I have a fiance. Because my dear old father made a decision without my consent or knowledge of. I'm still out of a relationship for 8 years.
Mrs. Diaz: okay, while Nicole me, my husband, and your mom agree with you.

Look up at my mom and Amber parents. They are give me support n this. I'm truly blessed to have them we my life

Amber: Look Nicole you do not have any say in this. We are getting marry and that final
Me: Look here you brat. Who do think you are forcing someone to marry. You think I'm supposed to do what you say. Think again. You know what I will not marry you.
Amber: I'm not a brat. I'm 32 years old. Why not?
Me: You are 4 years older then me. I don't want you and love you.
Amber: Nicole you will marry me.

Actually I went to my room and change my clothes and grab my bags and keys. Walked out and seeing my friends looking at me. They saw what in my hand.

Jasmine and Nova went out of my apartment. Came back with their bags in there hand.

Dad: Nicole what are you doing?
Me: I'm leaving to started on my company.
Dad: Nicole Why? I thought you what to takeover my position as president.
Me: I did. But I don't want it anymore.
~~~~~
Amber: Put your bags down Nicole. So, we can talk about.
Me: No, I will not and I don't have nothing to say to you.
Amber: We are getting marry in a couple of day so.
Me: I will not marry you that is final.

I walked to my door and hand my bags to my friends. Told them to wait for me outside. They both nod their heads. Look back them and say my goodbyes. Went to my mom a gave her hug and kiss on the cheek. I whisper into her "I will keep in contact and this is my new number. Love you mom" I said to her. Gave the Diaz hug and kiss on the cheek. I left the building and saw my friends waiting. We climb in the to my car and went to the airport. We went to my private jet and walked inside. I told them we are starting new company.

Jasmine: Nicole, how we starting new company from where.
Me: Where Japan.
Nova: We don't have the money.
Me: Yes we do. Because I did some business on the side for about 3 years.
Nova and Jasmine: You did what?
Me: I did. The company name will be Black Rose Financial and Software Company.
Nova: when did you started this.
Me: About 3 years ago
Jasmine: Why did not tell us?
Me: I thought y'all won't support it
Jasmine and Nova: You are best friend. We will always support you.

We have a couple of hours before we landed to Japan. We all went to sleep for few hours. I woke up Jasmine and Nova they look at the window. Now we are in Japan. I have hand them their visa and citizenship. We can stay here as long as we want.

Walked out of my private jet and climb in my car and went to our brand new home. It only take us about 3 hrs to get their. Brought this house about 2 years ago. Nova and Jasmine look at me a shock look. I told them to closed their mouth for flies come in it. They did what I told to them. Climbed out of my car. We walked inside and it was beautiful. It was fully furnished. They follow me to show them their rooms.

"Jasmine Room"

"Nova Room"

"My Room"

* I don't have the rights to the pictures

They were screaming and happy with their room. I hope they truly like their rooms. Retired to our rooms because tomorrow is going to be a long one.

~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!

Do you think Nicole is right to leave the situation?

How does Amber feel when Nicole left?