Graduation

Nicole

Four Weeks Later....

Saturday morning me and Alessia are graduating from Clark Atlanta University. We arrived at the school around 10 o'clock. So, we had to separate because we have different degrees. So, I was getting a degree in business management and a minor of finance management. Alessia was getting her degree in Human Resource and a minor in socialism.

Also, I have honors and gpa of 4.3. We walked about 10 minutes to your sits. The president of the came up to the podium. Begin to speak and how proud he was with the class of 2020. Everyone was cheering and for there kids to graduate from college.  I know my parents are proud of me. Each  degree and minor degree from each department was called. Everyone from the class of 2020 was walking on the stage to get their degree's. After everybody name was called and the  president said to all us. To turned your tassel to the right. We begin to walk out of the build and taking pictures. Our parents going to olive garden to eat. We follow them to the restaurant. So we begin to order your food and drink.

Dad: Sweet I need to talk to you.
Me: Okay, Dad.
Dad: So, the branch in New York ready to receive you.
Me: Dad, we leaving on Friday.
Dad: Alessia is moving with you
Me: yes, dad. Alessia and I already talk about it.
Dad: While sweetie that's okay, but I'm telling you now if we get a big contract and they ask us something in return. Please don't be angry with us.
Me: Okay dad I won't.

Dad and I left and went back inside. We laughed and we talked about our future. After we finished our dinner we left our separate away. Alessia and I went back home and strip your clothes. Putting on something more comfortable clothes on. We started picking everything in the apartment.

Alessia: Babe, when are we leaving ?
Me: Friday and why?
Alessia: Because I just want to say goodbye to my friends and family.
Me: Okay Baby
Alessia: I'm going to miss this place
Me: To me but I'm not selling the apartment here we I lease it out.
Alessia: That a good idea.

I walk up to my girlfriend and wrapped my arms around her and kiss her lips. Why do I have a feel that we are going to have trouble in the future. I'm in love my Alessia but I don't think she in love with me. "We will see and we been dating for 8 years now. I'm ready to moved to the next chapter of ours life" I thought to myself.  We continue to clean up everything.

Me: babe I know we really never talk  about this.
Alessia: what is that?
Me: about the next chapter of our lives.
Alessia: You are right.
Me: What do you think about settling down.
Alessia: I really don't know that we are still in your 20's.
Me: Okay.

I feel really defeated right now about us getting marry. I just drop it and shrugged it off. Started cleaning up again. After that we washed up and went to bed.

Alessia

For real I'm really happy with my baby. She always talked with me about everything . I'm so grateful for her consider. That what  I love about her the most. We real never argued or start arguments. But I can feel something is going to happen  later on down line. I can't put my finger on it. If I'm right about it. It's going to break me and my Nikki up from each other.

I hope it didn't come to that. But the conversation we had about the next chapter in our lives is a big step. Don't think I'm ready for that. I can tell it's real upset my Nikki. I know that we been dating since high school. We meet in our sophomore year.

We can wait a few more years to get married. I hope we can stand the long. Love her with my last breath.  I went to sleep.

Nicole

It was Friday morning. We are getting ready to go the airport. Our plane leaves about a hour. So, Tuesday is when we ship our stuff to New York.

Me: Baby are you ready to go.
Alessia: yes, Nikki I'm ready.

We walked to our Uber and put are bags in the trunk of the car. We climbed in the back seat. Uber driver drive to the airport. We made on time to. I paid Daymon a $200 dollars tip for his services. We got our bags and went to jet fly off.  We should be landing in New York around  3:30 in the morning.

Few hours later....

We landed to the beautiful city of New York. Sia and I grabbed our bags. Let the jet plane. To go to a car that I paid for. It was black Range Rover. I grab the keys out of my pocket. Started to pop the trunk. Put our bags inside closed trunk. We are now heading to New apartment. It only take us to get there in 15 minutes. So, after pulling  up our new apartment. Grab bags and went up to the fifth floor and the apartment number is 506. Put  my bags down. Unlocked the door it was completely furnished. We really didn't to unpack much.

Sia: Babe this is beautiful place to call home.
Me: I know.
Sia: unpack stuff and after the order pizza and wings.
Me: The only thing we to do is unpack other bags. About ordering pizza and wings that cool with me.
Sia: You give us less work to do. When do started being the branch manager of the Simmons Company.
Me: Yes and Next Monday. I also brought the other car with us. I know you like Dodge Challenger here are the keys to the car. The car is yours now.
Sia: Baby Nikki really appreciate that and thank you so much.

After unpacking our belongings. We ordered pizzas and wings. I placed an order for one large cheese pizza, one beef with spinach pizza and two 16 pieces of Lemon pepper wings. Pizzas and wings came 36 minutes later.  We put one of pizza and wings up in refrigerator. After dinner we put the empty box I the wastebasket. I went to the bathroom and take a shower and dry off . Put on my sleep wear. We went to the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!