New Branch Manager

Nicole

It was Monday morning. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and dried off. Went to our closet and picked out my outfit to wear on the first day of being a branch manager for Simmons company.  I pick out  white blazer, blue button-down shirt, and black pantsuit with black heels.

I grab my bag, laptop, phone and keys to the car. I saw Sia making breakfast.

Me: Good morning, and baby.
Sia: Good morning babe.
Me: What are you make for breakfast?
Sia: Pancakes, turkey sausage, and scramble eggs.
Me: Breakfast smell delicious.

I got some pancakes, turkey sausage, and scramble eggs with some apple juice. After finishing breakfast. I put my dish in the sink. Told Sia goodbye and I be home around 3:30 in afternoon. We kiss and I left our apartment went to the office.

I put my bag in the front seat and drove off to work. When I got there my father was their to greet me.

Dad: Hi sweetie
Me: Hi dad
Dad: you are right now time.
Me: I know I dad
Dad: ok, this you secretary Nova
Me: Hi, Nova
Dad: Secretary Nova this new Branch Manager Nicole my daughter.
Nova: Hi Boss.

We walked to the meeting room and my introduce me as the new  Branch Manager for the Company. I said hi and shake everybody hand. I told them to let's beginning working. I look up at everyone and they said yes ma'am.

We walked out the meeting room. I was walking behind my dad to my office.  So, I look at my office it big and enormous. I see have lot of paperwork to be done from the old manager.

Me: Secretary Nova, why did nobody finish last Months report.
Nova: Boss we did last month's report but the financial report is not done.
Me: okay, who is the head of the financial department?
Nova: Boss that will be Mr. Hudson
Me: okay, tell Mr. Hudson that I like to have a meeting with him now.
Nova: yes Boss.

Nova left my office. About 25 minutes later I heard a knock at my office door. It was Nova.  Nova look nervous for some reason. She gave me that look that said he wasn't coming.

Me: what is wrong Nova?
Nova: While Boss his not coming.
Me: Why?
Nova: His said that doesn't work for girls and they are supposed to be at home cooking and cleaning.
Me:oh okay, Nova. Can you tell very department head to go to meeting room.
Nova: Yes Boss.

I don't like disrespect to female kind at all. So, I'm going to get this straight right now.  I walked in the meeting room. I look up to everyone that was in there.

Me: Do we have a problem with me being the branch manager.
Mr. Hudson: Yes , I do. You should be at home cooking, cleaning, and having children.
Me: Do anyone else have concern about women working.

There was silence in the room.  I look at everyone. I give them a smirk. I told them to listen really well to what I was about to say.

Me: I'm the president's daughter of the Simmons Company. I don't like when people stereotype women to one thing. Mr. Hudson while we don't need you. You disrespect me and every woman in this place. So, Mr. Hudson you are fired from working here immediately.
Mr. Hudson: You can not do that?
Me: why?
Mr. Hudson: because you don't have any authority here.
Me: Yes, I do have authority here. Nova who worked with Mr. Hudson
Nova: That will be Ms. Jasmine Green
Me: Can you tell Ms. Green to come here now.
Nova: Yes Boss.