Dinner/Bad News

Nicole

I've been worrying about dinner tonight. I got a couple of hours before I headed to my parents house. Sometimes I am overthinking about the  possiblity of dinner tonight. I'll make sure that I'll be on guard tonight. I decided to take a quick nap before I get ready for this dinner.

Two hours later I woke up and get ready. Quickly take a shower and dry off. Put on lotion and body spray. I'm wearing my blue v-neck shirt, black ripped jeans and combat boots. Grab my phone and keys. I went to the first floor to my apartment building.  Walk to my car and climb in pull off. Heading to my parents house. I pull up to my parents driveway. I was not excited about this dinner at at all. Walked inside and saw Amber talking with my parents.

Me: Hello, Mom and dad. How are you doing
Mom and Dad: We are doing fine.
Me: Why did you text me about this dinner?
Dad: While sweetie, the company landed the biggest deal.
Me: Okay, you could have called me and instead asked me to come to dinner.
Dad: Sweetie, you are going to be taking over soon.
Me: okay dad. Anything else you to tell before I go home.
Dad: while yes, do you remember amber.
Me: yes, I remember her and what do it have do with her.
Dad: Amber going to be your fiance.

I look at my dad and mom. I can not believe this. I'm being forced to marry a women that I don't know.

Mom: I'm totally against this.
Me: Dad did you read though the contract and the fine print.
Dad: yes, I did but amber put a clause in the contract.
Me: what is the clause.
Dad: The company has to pay 2.3 million dollars back to her.
Me: okay, I'll pay it and because I'm not marrying her that final.

So, everyone is shock about what I said. Look at Amber with hatred in my eyes. Dad said I can't let you do that.

Me: Why not?
Dad: I already agree on marriage
Me: You can not forced me to marry her
Dad: No, I can't but she can.
Me: Amber, why are you doing this?
Amber: When I first saw you I know you mine.
Me: I do not belong to anyone but to myself.  One more thing, I do not like people disrespect me and disregard my feelings.
Dad: I'm sorry sweetie I'm doing what is best for you.
Me: I'm 28 years old dad and marrying me off to this woman is not best for me. You know what I'm leaving.
Amber: Come on. Nicole I'll treat you right and be best wife I can be.
Me: No, I will not marry you. You heartless and cold-heart woman I ever met.

I turned around walked out of my parents house got in my car and pull off and went home. When I parked my car and climb out went to my apartment. Changed my clothes to my nightwear.  My dad keep on calling me but, just ignore his calls. Mom call me and I pick up the call.

Receiving a call from Mom.....
Mom: My sweet Nicole.
Me: Hi mom.
Mom: I know you are upset with your dad right now
Me: I'm upset, angry and disappointed.
Mom: I know honey. Let tell you that I'm on your side.
Me: Thank you mom love you.
Mom: love you honey.
Ended call...

After talking to mom. I got ready for bed. Went to bed on a empty stomach.

Amber

I was at the Simmons house. Mr. Simmons look nervous and about how's his daughter I'd going to reacted. We started talk about contract and request I asked for.