Simmons

Nicole

Every year my parents throw this dinner party. I really don't care about it. Dinner party start at 8:30 to night. I was taking my girlfriend Alessia with me. While I don't leave with my parents anymore. Since I was a high school student. It was about 4:30 only have four hours to get ready. So, I went to my closet to pick out simple outfit. I pull out simple knee length sleeveless floral dress with black heels. I'm taking a nap about until 5:30. Few hours later I was getting a quick shower and  dry off. Already lotion and dress. I walked to my girlfriend kiss her lip passionately.  We left and went to my parents house.

My parents did it big this time. So, some  of the guests greeted us. My parents are free spirited. We walked up to my parents.

Me: Hi, dad and mom.
Mom and Dad: Hey daughter. How are you and Alessia doing?
Me: We are doing fine.
Mom & Dad: That good. How is school?
Me: School is great.

After I finished talking with my parents. We walked front and center. My parents are talking about how they started these dinner parties. I felt someone staring at me shrugged it off. My parents introduce me as there daughter. So, after that I went my girlfriend Alessia. She saw me and put her hand on in my hand. I still feel someone is staring at me.

The dinner is already we sit where your name were. I was sitting by my dad and my baby. After dinner I was taking my girlfriend to the garden. To talk about us moving to New York.

Me: Babe, we need to talk about moving to New York City.
Alessia: What about New York City?
Me: My father want me go to New York City to manage the branch there.
Alessia: For real, babe. You telling me that we are moving to New York.
Me: Yes, but I wanted to talk to you about it first.
Alessia: oh, babe you are so considerate and love you about that. So, when are we moving to New York.
Me: After graduation.
Alessia: Graduation is 4 weeks way.
Me: I know babe. Let's get back to the party.
Alessia: Ok babe. Let's go.

We walked back inside to see my parents are talking to this lady. So, me and Alessia went to my parents to them we going back home. Mom and Dad I said to them "we are about to leave".  Mom said before you leave I want introduce to someone: this Amber Diaz and Amber this my daughter Nicole and her girlfriend Alessia. I said hi to her and left it short because I have a feel that she going to a pain in the butt. We said our goodbyes and left my parents house. Went to our apartment. We both strip from your clothes. We went to sleep.

Amber

I went to Simmons dinner party. They all was have the biggest dinner party once a year. My parents are good friends with the Simmons. This lady stand with the Simmons and Simmons said this our daughter Nicole.

She was beautiful and pretty and I don't know that draw me to towards her. I look at her and this women holding hands, wrapping her arm her, and kiss her passionately on the lips. This is pissing me off to the point that I want to rip them apart.

I walked to Simmons asked about their daughter. Hi, Mr and Mrs Simmons and they look up and saw me. They said hi Amber. So, Mr and Mrs Simmons I have a question: Why I haven't seen your daughter be for?

Mr. Simmons: While our daughter Nicole doesn't really care for our dinner parties.
Me: okay, she does not like attention.
Mrs. Simmons: Yes, Nicole is private.
Me: okay.

So,I heard Nicole voice, told her parents that she leaving and going home with her girlfriend. Her mom, introduce me to her.  Then she said hi and short as possible. Nicole and her girlfriend Alessia left.

Mr. Simmons and his wife chatting with me. Mrs. Simmons look at me with love and kindness. Mrs. Simmons I said: I would like to know how many years Nicole and her girlfriend been dating. Then Mrs. Simmons said about 8 years. Oh okay, I'm leaving also. I said my goodbyes and walked away.

Drove off went to my house. Parked my car in the driveway. Climbed out and went to the door unlocked it. Closed the door shut. Went upstairs and change my clothes. Then I thought to myself that "I want her and I need her to be mine". I was laying down and went to sleep.