"So you like her" Eshal exclaimed loudly who was watching them, as she came out from guest room where the makeup artist were dolling her up!

Hearing her they both widened their eyes in surprise, She walked towards them and stand in-front of Zaviyaar, raising her brows at him, making his uncomfortable.

"Erm..I was just giving her compliment," he fumbled with his words rubbing his nape, Eshal nod her head teasingly.

"Eshal just come with me for sec" Aayat said dragging Eshal in her room, seeing Zaviyaar getting uncomfortable. He looked at her she assured him with her eyes.

"Eye talking so romantic" Eshal commented dramatically with tease as they reached inside Aayat removed her heels rolling her eyes at her words.

"Stop playing with him, he got so uncomfortable Eshal" Aayat complained wearing pink embroidered khusa to go with her dress.

Eshal sighed and noticed her wearing different footwear she frowned!

"Why are you changing it, they are marching with your dress, you fought with me for these heels" Eshal exclaimed getting confused
eying at her beautiful pump heels matching with her heels.

"Why are you changing it, they are marching with your dress, you fought with me for these heels" Eshal exclaimed getting confused eying at her beautiful pump heels matching with her heels

"Zavi doesn't want me to wear it" Aayat replied her casually standing up making her frown.

"And you are listening to him why? If you like the heels you should wear it" Eshal asked her then told her.

"He's sayings this for my own good, that's why I listened to him, as I realised I have to run here and there, so these are comfortable" Aayat explained her Eshal nodded her head in understanding.

~

Aayat and Eshal Walked out and Aayat made her sit on the sofa beside saad, Who was gazing her, making her shy, She elbowed him in his stomach he scowled!

"Guys behave yourself, you can continue your romance afterwards, Everyone is watching you guys" She warned them, And walked to meet her colleagues, And relatives, She greeted Everyone politely, All ladies were staring at her.

Aayat was walking holding the plate of desert in her hands she bumped into a guy the the desert was about to fall on him he hold the  plate on time, with her hands.

"Wallah, I'm so sorry" She apologised placing the plate on the table beside her, and forwarded him tissues.

"Hey it's alright," He replied wiping his hand and smiled at her Aayat just gave him a Awkward smile.

"By the way, I'm Ashar" He introduced himself forwarding his hand, Aayat looked at him before then took his hand for a handshake and removed it quickly.

~

"You daughter is very beautiful, Mashallah, Have you fixed her alliance with someone? Alia asked wife of Aayat's father's Best Friend.