Chapter 7

Cody's POV
Two months had passed and we had heard nothing from Xavier until today. My lap top started ringing and I dove onto the couch for it. Her Skype popped up and I accepted it. Her face appeared on the screen, she had less acne, no braces, and her hair had a purplish tint. She didn't look like the Xavier I knew.

"Cody!" she said her eyes filled with tears "Xavier, is that you?" I asked and she nodded "god I miss you guys" she sniffled "that's funny, it's been two months and you haven't called!" I snapped. Hurt flashed in her glowing blue eyes and they became dull.

"I'm sorry, I have to go" she murmured "no Xavier I-" but she was gone. I forward and slammed my laptop shut, she probably hates me now.

Xavier's POV
I was fuming. How dare he! I growled and punched my pillow. I had been successful enough to sneak into the house unnoticed. Storming from my room I made my way to the gym and beat on a punching bag, blow after blow I felt much better.

Now I know how Rosa feels.

"Easy there tiger" Grayson laid is hand on mine as I went for another punch. "Hey what wrong?" he asked his eyes searching mine, his hand reached up and wiped the tears I didn't know I was crying. "Shhh" he pulled me to his chest and his arms circled my waist.

A felt a spark, and my breath caught in my throat. I didn't know if he felt it to. Sniffling I pulled back "sorry about your shirt" I murmured and he chuckled "it's ok" he waved me off. I smiled at him and went back to my room for a shower. I took a bath in the hot tub sized bath.

I looked at the ugly bruise on my tummy and rubbed it softly, I wanted a change? And I got one. After washing blew my hair dry and sat in my room. I thought about the spark between me and Grayson. Did he feel it do? Or was I dreaming? A knock at the door made me shake the thoughts of my head.

"Hey" Ethan said and he slipped into my room "hi" I waved and stared at the fire that danced across the logs. "Are you ok?" he asked me and laid a hand on my shoulder "I'm good" I lied and faked a smile. "Nope" he sat beside me and I turned to him "come on talk to me" he said seriously.

"My brother, he snapped at me. And he has never done that before" I said in a whisper tone "it's ok, he just misses you" Ethan said and hugged me. I felt another spark and once again I was left breathless. "Get some rest, we have more training in the morning" he ruffled my hair. I nodded in a daze and he turned off the lights.

Why was I feeling sparks?

~dream~
I was in a white dress that hugged my still small chest and looked around. I seemed to be in the woods, the trees formed a circle around me. "Hello child" a sweet voice cooed behind me, I whirled around my waist length hair flipping like it does in the movies.

A woman with golden hair and blue eyes was standing there in a white floor length dress, goddess style. Her aura was powerful. "I have decided to give you another chance at true love" she says a smile on her lips. "Cameron wasn't supposed to reject you" she frowned. "I have taken pity upon you, but you will have two mates instead of one" she said.

"You will find them both on your sixteenth birthday" she grinned. "Thank you" I bowed "keep them close, they will be your life now" she warned and disappeared.

~dream over~

I shot up in a sweat. My stomach didn't hurt and I looked down, Rosa healed me. I got out of bed humming 'Nicotine' by Panic! At the disc.

Cross my heart and hope to die

Burn my lungs and cruse my eyes

Lost my control and don't want it back

I sang out loud as I made my way to the kitchen.

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you

I say say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

Ya your worse then nicotine.....

I sang again. As I moved about the kitchen cooking and singing. "Nice voice" they both commented making me scream. "You scared me" I breathed as they took a pancake and ate it plain. "Xavier we will be gone tonight for an Alpha meeting, will you be ok?" Gray asked and I nodded and gave them a plate with four pancakes.

"Thanks" they both said through a mouthful of food. It was the perfect chance to sneak out for my fight tonight.

Ethan's POV
Grayson sat across from me in the limo. "Dude I gotta tell you something" I sighed "it's about Xavier" I said and he nodded "me to" he grunted. "I hugged her, and felt a spark", his eyes widened is surprise.

"Me too" he breathed in awe. I haven't felt a spark since her.