Chapter 1

Xavier's POV
"Get up!" my brother Cody screamed in my ear and I swatted at him. "Here" he handed me my glasses and I slipped them on. I haven't shifted yet and I needed them. I licked my braces and sighed. "Come on Xavier" Cody nudged me and smiled at me. Despite my looks Cody still procted protected me at school.

I have zits and pimple, flat chested, braces, and glasses. But I have big blue eyes like my mom and my dad's dark brown almost black straight hair . And I'm 5'0 which is average for the age thirteen. But I will be turning fourteen soon and I will meet my mate.

I showered an dressed in sweats and a sweater with converse, like usual. Cody sighed and shook his head, he wished I dressed in my nice clothes. But I dress how people think if me.

Fat and ugly.

My mom Ariana kissed my cheeks and my father Tristan gave me a hug before we left. "Xavier I wish you would dress nice" Cody told me once we were in his car. He was only sixteen. "Cody I dress how I want" I muttered and looked out the window.

Looking out the window I watched the trees of Canada zoom past us as we went to school. I hummed along to the Avril Lavigne song that blared through the speakers. Mom always said I could make a fortune off singing, but I just laugh. The only place I sing is the shower. And that's private.

Parking the Cody and I got out and strolled towards the school. It went K-5 on the bottom, middle school in the east wing and high school in the west wing. "I'll see you after school" he said and walked off to meet his friends. I have none so I just went to the library to read.

I was deep in The Note Book, by Nicholas Sparks when the bell rang and I was running for class. People laughed as they watched me run.

Yay! Negative attention!

Hahhaha that's everyday in my life. People watch me run because I'm fat. They find it funny, but I wanna kill them. Ignoring their laughs I went to my class just in the Nick of time. Oh how I loved middle school.
-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-//-///-/-/-/
Pick of Xavier played by Ariana Grande.