They knocked on the door and quietly went in they saw that he was sleeping and so they went over and sat on the edge of the bed, Harry between them, they both sighed at it all.

"I can't believe he thought he would think we didn't want him, we love him more than he knows" said Tom to him while brushing Harry's hair out of his face, showing the very faint scar in his forehead.

"I'm glad we managed to get that out of him, he's perfect with or without it" said Severus kissing Harry's forehead and then Tom on the lips, "let's let him sleep tomorrow is very important as tomorrow we will be married and he will have two parents".

...................................

Today was a busy day everyone was running around like mad trying to get everything together even with magic they were panicking like mad but the two that it was for were worse.

"I'm so nervous Tom, plus I'm scared I've never done this before!" said Severus to the equally nervous Tom who was fiddling with his tie only to have his hand batted away by Lucius.

"Tom please leave it alone I know you are nervous and everything but I really don't want to send Narcissa in for her to sort you out" the man paled at the thought of it all.

Soon they were ready, Tom was standing at the front while their friends and family sat in the benches, the Weasely family sat close by Ginny was standing at the back of the hall, she wasn't allowed any closer and Arthur had placed a sticking charm on her so she couldn't get closer to Harry when he came in with Severus.

Bella was next to Tom whispering to him everything was going to be ok and that Severus loved him and that Harry is going to be so happy that he was now becoming his family, he sighed knowing that it as what he wanted for him and Severus as well but mostly they wanted to give Harry a family with the pair of them.

The Malfoy family sat on the opposite side along with Fenrir Greyback, Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange, Barty Crouch Jr, and dotted around the hall was also the twins Alecto and Amycus Carrow, Antonin Dolohov, Igor Karkaroff, Yaxley and lastly Thorfinn Rowle.

Around the hall were Remus and Sirius who sat next to each other holding hands they were happy for Tom and Severus but more so for their pup/cub, Ollivander, Minerva, Filius, Pamona, Sybil, Poppy, Aurora, Irma, Charity Burbage, Hagrid and Rolanda. 

It was a pretty big gathering out all sides of magic, dark, light and grey so then if Albus got wind of it he wouldn't be able to say anything as even Fudge, Ludo and Amalia was also there.

Soon Severus came in Harry leading him while Otiz dropped the flowers Harry begged him to be flower fox which with a cup of blood and his favourite food he relented and wore the flower crown and held the basket.

Nova was on Severus' head and being purple she stood out this made everyone laughs and coo at her Asphodel was on Otiz' back and waved his was holding his strawberry plush that Tom had given him as he kept eating strawberries which was making him ill.

The vows were said and it made everyone chuckle at what they called each other.

The vows:   

 "Tom, I feel like the most blessed woman in the world. I have not only found my life-long companion, the lover of my heart, but my soul mate. Thank you for standing by me and sticking with me through thick and thin; for seeing the person that's before you now. You believed in me when I didn't even believe in myself and for that I love you so much my little Tater Tot" said Severus blushing.

"Choosing to commit the rest of my life to you is the easiest thing I will ever do. You are my best friend and inspire me every single day. I promise to spend every day I have left on this earth looking after you, encouraging you, laughing with you and comforting you. I promise to do these things because I have been given the most amazing gift I could ever have: you. Know that I love you with all my heart. I'm so happy to call myself your husband, my Energizer Bunny!" Tom blushed even more as they didn't know that they would say their private nicknames in their vows it was rather embarrassing, the once feared 'Dark Lord' was embarrassed. 

(Tom and Severus' suit under the robes but with Slytherin Green waist coat)

(The robe but with Slytherin Green in lay and silver detail, sadly no cane they can't have a snaky cane like Lucius does lol)

Soon after the wedding came the reception were everyone partied hard and got drunk.

..................................

sorry didn't know what else what to do for the wedding....

what do you think of it? it has been on my mind for a while and i thought it was about time they tied the knot lol 

otiz as flower girl lol