The Don and Donna were respected and respectful towards their members. Although I was curious, I never once saw this daughter.

The Italians and Egyptians had a strong alliance, considering Dante and Omar were best friends.

I don't know what this Osiris guy looks like either, but I heard that after the death of the Don and Donna, the mafia had crumbled slightly for a while.

They cut off all alliances, except with the Mexicans. Everything always ties back to the Mexicans. Everything.

*Wait. So that means that Diana is supposed to be the rightful Don to the Egyptian Mafia. That's fucking hot.*

You can't take anything seriously can you?

*I am taking this seriously. She's seriously hot.*

*sigh.

After I got through with the names in silver, I made my way to the gold.

The gold was a list of all of the Espositos. Everybody including cousins, brothers, in-laws, and grandparents. Every living Esposito is on this list, apart from me. Good

I go through all of the cousins, in-laws, and grandparents. They all have the basic mafia skills. Hand-to-hand combat, shooting, and hacking. Eh nothing special. Now let's see what the biologicals can do.

Axel hasn't started his training yet of course. He's only four, so he can only do so much.

Luca is a sniper for the mafia, surprisingly.

*I need to see it, or it's not true. I don't care I don't care.*

Antonio is a street racer, non surprisingly.

*Yah I expected that.*

Lorenzo is a street fighter, named Phoenix. Also not surprising. I've seen him fight before. He's alright I guess.

*Don't lie, he's good*

Yah yah. I've seen better.

Angelo. Doctor of the family. Also genius. Graduated high school at 15 and is now a surgeon for the mafia.

*Impressive.*

Leonardo is the second in command for the mafia. He specializes in hand-to-hand combat and trains the members of the mafia.

*Hmm. That's good to know.*

Alessandro. Current Don of the Italian Mafia. Blah blah blah boring Don things.

Hestia Esposito. Former Donna of the Italian Mafia. Formerly known as Hestia Galanis, Princess of the Greek Mafia. Ex Model. Specializes is Hacking.

*Oh woah. That, I did not expect. A hacker?!*

Okay. I cannot lie, that is fucking awesome. Bad bitch tings.

*I guess we know why we're obsessed with Greek mythology. We're Greek.*

Yah kind or figured when I saw that Luca's middle name is Apollo and mine, Atermis. Every Galanis-Esposito kid has a Greek middle name seems like.

And how fertile is this woman! She had three sets of twins? Yikes.

Andddd Dante Esposito. Former Don of the Italian Mafia. Blah blah blah even more boring mafia Don stuff.

I look at the clock and it is 11:03 p.m.

Time to get ready for this mission. It's at a club, so I get to dress sexy. Yay.

I hop in the shower, and sing to some songs playing on my speaker. I get out and blow dry my hair before going to my back to grab some undergarments.