My lips curved into a smirk as I hummed in thought. My hand slowly dragged up and down the middle of her chest, teasing her with the light touch. "Anything?"

Her head fell back slightly and her eyes closed. She swallowed and nodded her head. "Anything, princess."

Her gaze met mine again as my hand finally moved under the blazer. To my pleasant surprise, she was wearing absolutely nothing under the blazer. My hand excitedly grasped her breast within my hand which resulted in a small groan from her. 

Pleased with her response, my thumb and index finger took hold of her nipple, feeling it quickly harden in my grasp. Watching Layla was the best part. I enjoyed seeing her intense gaze stay locked on me but her breath tremble as I caress her breast. 

Layla's hand in my hair suddenly grabbed my hair at the roots. A quiet moan left me as Layla leaned in closer as if to kiss me. "Constantly surprising me, princess." I moaned again in agreement. "But I'm sure when the server walks in, you wouldn't want them to see me fucking you senseless, right?"

The realization that we were in the restaurant settled in and I got a bit flustered. "Well, I just..."

She chuckled and kissed me. "Don't worry, we can continue later." She gave me another kiss before I pulled my hand from her blazer. 

The server walked in with the trays of food as soon as we had returned to our places. The server set the trays down then excused themself, leaving Layla and I alone again. 

"Brielle." I turned to see Layla already holding a piece of sushi out to me. I happily ate it as she spoke. "I had missed having you join me here last week."

Once I finished the mouthful, I gave her a sympathetic smile. "Sorry. I hope you weren't too lonely here without me."

Layla had picked up another piece, dipping in the small dish with soy sauce. She had turned to me with her brows pulled together before they settled and she smiled softly. "I didn't come here last week. I couldn't with you away." Layla ate the sushi like what she had just said wasn't anything to take deeply. 

Though it seemed a bit strange that she didn't come to the restaurant without me even though she had been so many times before we met, I found it comforting. In some twisted way I liked that me being gone had affected her even a little bit. 

I leaned and lightly bumped my shoulder to hers. "Couldn't live without me?" I teased jokingly before reaching for my set of chopsticks. 

Before I could grab them, Layla had taken hold of my chin and turned me to face her. She held up a new piece of sushi which I took it into my mouth as our gazes were locked. "No. I certainly couldn't." She looked incredibly serious, like I had died. 

Feeling a bit awkward, I chuckled nervously and swallowed my mouthful. "Mmm, the sushi tastes really good today." Trying to change the subject, I hoped that maybe the deep look in Layla's eyes would pass. 

"It is. Perhaps our absence last week shocked them." Layla was smiling, showing that she was lightening the topic which was likely for my sake. 

My head nodded in agreement with a giggle. "We shouldn't make them nervous anymore. They're really good to us."

Layla shrugged and held out a piece of shrimp tempura for me. "I think it's good to keep people on their toes."

I gave her a pout as I ate. "I hope I'm not included in that."

"I wouldn't do it maliciously with you, princess." She chuckled. 

My eyes narrowed suspiciously at her. "What doesn't count as malicious then?"