34: The Bloody Party

Start from the beginning

"Seems like someone has a death wish..." Niki spat out.

*********************************

Soon after, the brothers barged into their mansion with their entire pack, dressed in the same clothes as the rest of the combatants in the group to blend in and avoid being seen by the Cha's gang.

Cha was an old adversary of theirs. The enmity between the Chas and the Parks was not new. It was passed down over the centuries. They loathed each other greatly, frequently plotting assaults on their opponents even if it meant sacrificing someone's life...

It's not like the Parks were following the hereditary rivalry, but soon they had to come back to loathing them when Eunwoo's father killed their biological mother.

It was still a huge tragedy for them.

Their mother was their weak point, and whenever her topic was brought upon, they clenched their jaw in anger, seeing nothing but red.

But there was still a brother among them who was unaffected by the topic.

It was none other than Niki.

He was just a three-year-old toddler when his mother was shot dead during Jungwon's 4th birthday party. That innocent toddler wasn't even aware of what the words 'kill' and 'dead' meant.

The party was supposed to be full of happiness and joy... But it seemed that God had other plans for the family.

The party turned into a bloody birthday party as soon as their mother was shot.

Instead of singing the joyful happy birthday song, all they did was scream, cry, and shout, trying to bring their dead mother back to life.

Jungwon was quite mature at the age of 4, and by that time, that was just too astonishing for a child of his age. He could understand and interpret all the things his family talked about and was aware of all the emotions that were to be shown for every specific clause.

He was the best student in his classroom, earning claps and appreciation from his pals and tutors almost every day.

He was a shining star...

But the star lost all his shine once that traumatic incident took place.

He still had the horrifying dreams of his party...

How the blood was splattered upon his beautiful cake... That image never left his mind, and it never would.

He blamed himself for her death, crying all night while Heeseung and Jay tried to calm him every night.

He thought he was unlucky to have that birthday date, always thinking if he was born some other day.

The boy soon started despising his birthdays a lot.

(FLASHBACK)

Three years after their mother's death, the house was all decorated for Jungwon's 7th birthday party.

The most splendid and beautiful decorations that were worth millions, the best dancers and singers from all over the world were called upon, along with his friends and relatives.

Just for his birthday...

"Where is Jungwon?" Sunghoon asked Jake, who was super excited about his brother's party.

"Maybe in his room..." Jake mumbled, running away to see the decorations and arrangements.

Sunghoon thought him to be right and went to his father to talk about the arrangements.

Jungwon on the other hand was sitting in front of his mother's grave crying uncontrollably.

"Those people don't care about you mom, but I do..." He mumbled, bursting into tears once again.

"I am sorry mom..." Jungwon mumbled and went back to the mansion that was just a few blocks away from the graveyard.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGWON!" The guests cheered for him as soon as he entered the mansion.

He was content, somewhat feeling special.

He went towards the table, grabbing the knife decorated with a ribbon. But as soon as his eyes went to the cake, all his disturbing memories surfaced into his mind.

He went towards the cake stabbing the cake mercilessly in anger.

"Happy birthday to me~ Happy birthday to me~ Happy birthday dear Jungwon~" He sang the song sardonically, creeping the guests because of his sudden change in behaviour.

"GET LOST FROM HERE YOU PEOPLE!! I NEVER CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S A BAD OMEN! I AM A DISGRACE!!" He shouted pushing the guests out of the house while Mr. Park could just bow his head down in shame and sorrow.

"Dad! You are great! You want me to celebrate my birthday huh? Can't you just understand this in simple words? Well, let me repeat it again then..."

"You better stop right now Jungwon! It's not going to be good for you!" Heeseung raised his voice, warning him.

"I SEE MYSELF AS A KILLER! K-I-L-L-E-R" He spelled the words.

"I KILLED MY MOTHER! CAN'T YOU SEE I AM UNHAPPY AND UNCOMFORTABLE TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY?!" He screamed once again.

"Filthy people..." Jungwon mumbled while strolling to his room with teary eyes that were bloodshot due to his rage.

Soon, things crashing to the floor was all that was heard.

"Let me handle him..." Jake left the place, jogging towards Jungwon's room.

"STOP IT PARK JUNGWON! CALM YOURSELF!" Jake shouted, grabbing the blade from his hand.

"I-I am sorry hyung!" Jungwon sobbed in his embrace and slowly he dozed off to sleep.

(FLASHBACK ENDED)

From that day, Jungwon went extremely cold, hiding his emotions and not mixing in with the happy moments in his life.

To Be Continued...

(Note: I chose Eunwoo from Astro as I found him suitable for this role otherwise he is adorable!)

So the chapter thirty-four is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on Wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻