(Chap 4) Home sweet home

"Jenieeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaaaaaaahh" taehyung  shouting as he jumped and waved his hand so jennie could see him between the cramped and busy airport. the airport was huge but there are also a lot of people traveling here and there. after it felt like eternity before jennie could see them she finally saw them and started walking towards them. as she walked she could feel all eyes on her most thirsty alpha's which led to her feeling disgusted by them.

she's walking as a model or no she just walk as a regular girl but that's her natural way. walking like a model she thought it was one of the gifts god gave her. she smirked when she saw tae's and jin's jaw dropped, and smiled when they removed their sunglasses to be able to see her better surely they did not expect a hot girl like her. last time they saw her she had a long hair and weighed 52kg but now she cut her hair to a little over her shoulders lost much weight , became more mature. exactly like an adult girl. but what did not change was her sweet side. she still has those cute cheeks and her gummy smile that make people fall for her right on their knees.

- wah wah. Jin said as he clapped his hands.
- gorgeous. said tae as he showed his boxy smile, knowing jennie smiles if she sees his boxy smile. in fact sometimes it feels like she loves his boxy smile more than him which she does not.she just feels calm and happy to see him smile and laugh. something she always demands from her. once when they were little they played on the playground and then Sehun came up to them and pushed tae for no reason, jennie was not just standing there watching. She also pushed the sehun and grabbed his hand and helped him up and took him from there. after she did not talk to Sehun kindly, and that's why jennie hates sehun now. not because he is alpha, since she hate alpha but the reason she hates or at least dislikes him is that he made tae cry.

tae looked around because he felt that many ABO most alpha's looked at jennie so he released a threatening pheromones. which worked everyone's gaze disappeared.

- oppa are you kidding with me, stop being overprotective and give me a hug do you know how much I missed you or. and then his attention went back to jennie he gave her a big smile before he hugged her tight, felt warm tears. after all she was his sister but barely saw her because she lived far away. although he usually greets her accompanied by jin sometimes. he missed her. She is the only person he is responsible for, of course, his parents and cousins, but everyone was older than him. but jennie is younger than him, 2 years older. jennie makes him feel responsible.

- why do you always forget me. I'm here too if you can not see it. said jin irritated. but got a giggle back before jennie pulled away the hug and said. "Jin oppa how can I forget you of all people it even makes sense. to you?". she looked at tae as if she was asking him and he shook his head which means no. in the next second you could find jin as the happiest guy in the whole world.

-jin you look like you won 1 billion. "Of course Tae, I won jennie smile and warm hug"He received a playful blow to the chest by Jennie. Oh! out of nowhere you start and tease me. Tae and Jin chuckled and pinched each side of jennie kind.

- if you do not let me on three only god knows what I'm gonna do with you guys. jennie said releases a warning scent. jin and tae stopped immediately. Yes both are alpha but for jennie they are nothing more than two mice. Both know that jennie is a dangerous omega, not just any omega, that makes them happy. and eased a little. after all they are in Seoul, a dangerous place for Omegas. Alpha's here is really thirsty alpha if they see an omega only God knows where their ability to control goes.

- Do not look at me like that, I want to go home. I am very tired. Jinjin, can you call Mom and Dad and say that I came safely and that they do not have to worry. Tell them I'll call, after I rested. jin hummed in response. busy taking jennie's suitcase and tae took jennie's handbag leaving her with nothing to carry.

In the car.....

jinjins or taetaes car? "Jinjin's car. "and jennie nodded understandingly. jin started the car and drove off. after 20 minutes of silence, jin started talking to inform jennie.

- Jennie you will not go to Kim's mansion but you will stay with Tae Tae. because Tae has his own house and lives there and no one is home just the maids who keep the house clean and guarded. Like I said, you'll be staying with Tae and I'll take you to Mom tomorrow because both she and wowo missed you. when jennie heard her aunt and wowo name a happiness took over her. she smiled broadly. and said "I missed them too".

- Thats good and... jin continued " do you remember jisoo. my MATE I talked about. and jennie nodded
- Yes. the girl who made Jin a crazy person. Which made him cry for her. and jennie teased before laughing along with tea and high fived him. gets a dead glace and whining from jin. which made them keep quiet right away.

S-sorry, you can continue. jin shrugged and let it pass " anyway she is waiting for us in tae house. She chose to stay and cook for you instead and come with us."  jennie nodded and said
- serves best first impression. I like it. someone will be my friend soon. I'm glad you accept her. She's really nervous to see you. jin said as he turned right before parking the car. on the car parking lot.

- Waah tae how much did you waste on this house, house? I mean mansion

- Waah tae how much did you waste on this house, house? I mean mansion. tae laughing and patted jennie on the head and said. "Love don't be so dramatic" "of all people it is you who say don't be so dramatic." and now it was her turn to laugh.

Jennie got out of the car and met two beta guards. she smiled at them and did not forget to greet them nicely.

- Hello, it's pleasure to meet you.  They bowed before they said
- It's an honor to meet you too, miss Kim. the Kim family, was a well known and well respected family, second richest family in south korea after the Jeons.

when jennie entered the house she met her brother tae's strong alpha scent 'Cinnamon, Strong Warm inviting cinnamon aroma' mixed with a sweet omega scent a "Honeysuckle" which she is sure is Jisoo's scent.