~No update~

Pls read to understand the story a little better.......

I started with insta and stuff to get others study to be a little ciourice about jennie. so she can have a title when she ...... no expose "LOL". since tae and jin are two popular alphas, the people around will think about who that girl is and so on. I wanted the other students and teenagers to be curious about the girl that Kim's posted on insta. and now or later it will spread to almost the entire city of Seoul. that a new omega has moved in. I did not want to expose Jenny's face to them. ... hope you understand it a little more...

jisoo had some stuff left from school and since her parents demand a really good grade, she had to go to a summer school where she is taught math, English and chemistry and gets the chance to raise her grade. together with the other two kims, kim namjoon and kim seokjin. Kim seokjin is jisoo's mate + they have some thoughts about getting married etc because jin is expected to take over his dad's bussnise and jisoo help her dad and sister irene in their company. namjoon already has a MATE and it's jungkook's sister jeon nayeon.

I just want to tell you a little bit about Jennie if you've forgotten.

^can be cold,sassy, stubborn, hates alphas, ashamed of omega's who throw themselves on the alphas.

^ protective, what belongs to her. belongs to her. And no one else can have or touch it .

^ Get jealous easily.