Why me not him

- Okey Kim Jennie it's enough. We gonna send you  to another school , you did enough trouble.

- "what did I do wrong it was his fault, HE started first BUT still you suspend ME from the school , it should have been him" . I'm starting to raise my voice. both me and my omega are frustrated

"respect Kim Jennie, do not raise your voice on me. You are gonna transfer as I said,  and I will have a meeting with your parents. Go now with that i mean go home before you and sehun start arguing again" the principal said as he shook his head

Jennie was just silent, sitting in front of the principal  staring at him in disbelief. with feet and hands crushed and tilted the black cloth she was sitting on. jennie laughed bitterly and said

- good luck to my beloved principal, I hope I never see you. with that jennie went up and walked towards the door and made sure she folded to her principal one last time "B..Y..E"  With her gummy smile.

In the hallway

Jenduki = Jennie's Wolf . "I can't believe we got suspend because of an stinky alpha"

"Not now jenduki I'm not in mood. Swear if I see that guy on the way out of this school i will give him a good bye punch on his ugly face" . Be ready. Jenduki. Smile evilly.

chuckled bitterly " then said be ready for there he is."

"Well who do we have her. Oh miss Jennie, my bad couldn't see you too short, waah how is the weather there hope you were a little taller maybe then you could be in my level". and the he laugh.

In Jennie's mand " jenduki too bad I don't have patient with him. "Then shall we shift?" No let's take the car, because then the guards can hold him, so we have time to start the car".    "The open it".     "what!"  "Open it".         "jenduki stop, I want to mock with him first". " open it!!. with that jennie gave him a hard kick between the legs and ran to her car while she screams "I HOPE NEVER TO SEE YOU AGAIN YOUR STINKY ALPHA!!!!! "

KIM JENIIIIIIIIEEEEE!,!,,,JUST WAIT.

and then Jennie drive off.

Home

Jennie mom MRS  Kim So-ah POV

Baby don't worry, you know Jennie well she would never do things like that without a good reason - ... then mr Kim cut off

Don't worry? Thinks like that? Good reason? So-ah Jennie went over her limit it's my fault I spoiled her

"So now you realized that you spoiled her too much. Mrs Kim said it annoyed in her voice and crossed her hands and looked at her alpha.

"aegyo love my bad smile now i get a bad conscience." "You should be" and with that she sat in the armchair next to her husband and watched her kdrama while her alpha read the newspaper.

Outside Kims mansion ( Car parking )

Jennie enters the House Whistle while spinning her car keys

Mr Kim : Stop Kim Jennie.

Jennie; Oh appa eomma good evning

Mr Kim: good evning my fot.

"So the principal already called you". jennie said it without surprised tone or disbelief because she going through almost the same conversation with her dad after every day she has quarreled with Sehun but this time she was suspended from school so she does not know how the conversation will go with her parents. her mom it's easy for her to take care of it but her dad it takes a lot of work before you hear okay or go now from him.

YOU. he said it while pointing to jennie. He shook his head and letted out a long sigh. " go to your room"

- What!?

- I Said go to your room ." But appa -..

- do not make me repeat myself again. GO UP. pointing to the stairwell

- Sweetheart come down after 30 minutes.

- Oki luv you see ya.

- Yah Jennie-ah do not run up the stairs!

- Oops.

after jennie has showered and put on her pajama clothes. she threw herself on her bed and looked at the ceiling and thought.

- Jenduki why did dad send us without not scolding us? She can not stop thinking about it.

- Good question.

- Why would he do that. What if he......

- Planing on something. The wolf continued

- No, but what would that be

- Likeeeeeeeeee

- likeeeeeeeee what jenduki. suddenly the alarm rang

- Let's talk about this later, go down now, your parents are waiting for you now. and honestly I'm hungry we also ate nothing all day and it's already nine o'clock now". Jen chuckled at what her wolf said and shook her head in disbelief. " You Always hungry. Your fat, if you get hungry all the time I'll be a ball in the end"

"Not my fault that food is everything, but jennie the idea of not my fault you know we'll turn 18 soon in 2 weeks soon it's January 16th. and with that jennie responds with a long heavy sigh. Since she knows what her wolf means by that. She need her MATE. Both need there's mate. she feels lonely and empty, even though she has her parents her brother kim taehyung there was always something missing she was never whole, there was always something missing as if her half heart is gone. after she turned 15 she didn't  felt the same. it felt like every day that passes, her desire to have her MATE with her grows

 it felt like every day that passes, her desire to have her MATE with her grows

Hola my dear readers, this is your author ..with a whole new book.. I hope you give it a chance love yah 🫶
The book it's about triplets that fate pulled away. Giovanni, Alessia and Gianella.

The girls was kidnapped and never seen again. The mafia family was both sad and angry that who in their right mind would kidnap their princess. eventually they did a search party but nothing was found, not even a clue trace was found.

but the girls was kidnapped, not for better but for worse. they end up in the wrong hands, their mother has made the biggest mistake of her life. which her daughters paid. they are abused both physically and mentally.

but that abuse led to something else somewhat worse that one of the girls has experienced.

what happens when Nico is caught by the police. will they look for any relatives of the girls or will they keep the girls after they notice that both were not well as they should be.

and what will happen to Adrian and his mother Alice. will they also end up in jail or face heavy fines. and who was behind the kidnapping..

FIND OUT!!!! And Check the Book now 🤝🤝👉👉👉👉👉🥹🥹