Jealous

in the evening- in the woods

- JUNGKOOK you're too fast, wait FOR MEEEEEE. "

and jungkook starts laughing at her cuteness. 

"we have not even run in an hour, you are already tired." Mucking her. 

"Yah, your little coconut head we ran for about 30 minutes or 35 if even possible and you expect me to run like flash for a whole hour". 

"Okay okay chill, let's go to my territory I want to show you something."

" Another day, let's go to a cafeteria I demand a coffee. Alpha jeon jungkook." she told him dramatically at the last sentence.

jungkook stopped on his tracks and looked at jennie and asked her.

 "what did you say?"

 "Wow, are you hearing impaired or I say I need a coffee". 

"no the last."

 "Oh, Alpha jeon Jungkook." jungkook looked at her blankly. for the second time his ears soften and demand to hear more of her voice. for him it was music to hear her call him that, it showed that she

 "do not say it again." then he starts walking again on the tracks

 "Why not, Your name jeon jungkook and is an alpha nothing wrong."

" No, but it does not suit you"

"wtf jeon you are weird. can we change so that we get faster there because I do not want to come late tomorrow as well."

 "did you even come late this morning?" jennie sighed and said.

 "as if you care you were busy with your girlfriend"

 "oh, I did not see you enter the classroom."

 "Cut the crap , can we change?" 

"wah wah chill jen, and yah let's do it I think it will be faster to get to the car road, I have my car there so we can take it."

 "Cool, but one thing more I can not run like lightning like you. and above all those poor heart and lungs do not deserve to stop beating okay."

 she said to him dramatically as she held her hand to her chest. Jungkook just chukled and shifted.

in the café
Jen pov 

  What do you like to order? the waitress asked jungkook

" Jennie what do you like to have?" Jungkook asked. I looked up at him and then at her she looked quite annoyed. for what, for nothing I do not like girls like her .

 "I would have a cappuccino". I told her.

"Make it two then." said Jungkook, barely looking at her. I do not know but something inside me was happy. 

The waitress walked away with a disappointed and annoyed face oh god what a show she puts on.

 "So how were you first expressed in this new school and city. "

"dislike, attitude I get from some people." I said while looking at the waitress. jungkook laughed and knew what I was talking about.

-"Yah, you do not stare at people that way".

 ", I did not stare, I just don't like girls with such behave.

"me too"

"oh I forget to tell you something!!"
" go one."