Chapter 92- It's provably going to be born

Start from the beginning

Zheng Guo Zong noticed that his mood was lower than before, and he teased him: "How? You don't have to see him, why are you still not happy?"

Mu Yi Fan snorted: "Who said I'm unhappy?"

He didn't want to say this. Something turned on the topic: "Quack doctor, can I ask you one thing?" Zheng Guo Zong listened to him using the word 'request' and he looked at him with interest: "What is it? As long as I can do it, I will help you."

Mu Yi Fan said quickly: "I have a bead in my stomach, I want you to help me get it out, and then give it back to Zhan Bei Tian, ​​okay?"

Zheng Guo Zong wondered: "What bead?"

When he was checking Mu Yi Fan, he didn't see any beads in his stomach.

"It's a red bead. It's very important to Zhan Bei Tian. So, I want to take it out and give it back to him."

Zheng Guo Zong stared at him and said, "How do I feel that you trying to return the bead to him, is like you are drawing the boundaries to him."

Mu Yi Fan lowered eyelids:" so to speak. "

The biggest reason is Qing Tian Bead that led his stomach looking this big and heavy, if he does not get it out, he is afraid his body would be pressed broken.

After that had passed, Zhan Bei Tian stood outside the door clenched his fists.

Zheng Guo Zong sighed slightly: "You have just woken up now, it is not appropriate to move the knife casually. This matter will be discussed later."

When the child is born, maybe the bead will follow.

Zheng Guo Zong took another look at Mu Yi Fan's stomach. The time when the child was born should be these near these days.

Mu Yi Fan thinks that Zheng Guo Zong's words are justified. He agrees that this matter will be discussed again in a few days: "Yes, then I will speak of it in a few days, I want to go out now."

Zhan Bei Tian outside the door heard this and turned around and went away.

In the room, Mu Yi Fan once again propped up and his stomach was so heavy that he was struggling.

Zheng Guo Zong quickly supported him and put on shoes for him.

Mu Yi Fan stood up in a difficult position and walked to the door step by step in Zheng Guo Zong arm support.

"Mu-Mu, is your stomach really so heavy?" Zheng Guo Zong saw him walking so hard, and asked curiosity.

Mu Yi Fan rolled his eyes: "You try to hang a six or seventy pounds of water on your stomach to see if it is heavy."

"But when my wife was pregnant, I didn't see her having it as hard as you are."

"I am not pregnant, this is hard to compare."

"..." Zheng Guo Zong felt it was a clever choice to no longer mention the topic of pregnancy.

The two went down to the first floor and they saw Lu Lin push a wheelchair into the door.

Lu Lin looked at them and immediately asked: "Mu Yi Fan, you woke up, where are you going to go with Dr. Zheng?"

Mu Yi Fan said: "Go out and walk around." I

He doesn't know if it is because he saved him in the grain depot. Afterwards Lu Lin's relationship with him improve, he felt that Lu Lin was a little cordial to him.

Lu Lin looked at his inconvenient movement: "I see you walking very hard, do you want to go out and stroll around this wheelchair?"

Mu Yi Fan saw a wheelchair to sit, he nodded quickly, then hesitated again: "Who did this chair came from, and what is that others are not using it?"