Ch 18- Cheating is okay?

Start from the beginning

↬°♡♥♡⚜♡♥♡°↫

"Jisoo! Call your friend and come for dinner!!" my mother yelled at the top of her lungs. I sighed and went to fetch V, who was leaning against the wall, just outside my bedroom door.

"Come for dinner."

"I can go home and eat," he retorted, still staring at his phone. "WELL..... You are not going home until we complete this project. SO have the DINNER, while I'm being nice!"

He just nodded and walked towards the dinner table, downstairs. 

I hurried after him and saw Jin, grinning ear to ear, at the bottom of the staircase. "I'm waiting for Anastasia and Dimitri to patch up!!" he teased and my brain knew very well, who he referred to.

Ugh, brothers! 

"Taehyung, can you pass me the Sooya Sauce?" Jin pointed out. He started howling with laughter at his lame joke and V started giggling.

Jin immediately shut his mouth on receiving a glare from appa.

Generally, we have a very quiet dinner with no one talking. But today my parents seemed extra enthusiastic and bombarded Taehyung with questions and compliments.

 "You are very handsome dear" my mom began. I could hear him mumble, "I know".

Attitude :/

"So, are you single?"

DAD! Did you really have to be this straight forward?!

Taehyung spat out his food in shock. "Uh, well sir, right now I am." My dad's smile instantly turned upside down when he continued his sentence, "But.... I do like someone."

"WHO?"

"Eomma don't be so nosey!" I slammed my chopsticks on the table, earning a deadly glare form both appa and Jin.

I lowered my head and fondled with my food.

After finally completing the project whilst working on it for two long hours, I walked him to the front door. 

"I can go alone, you know?" he began, while we went down the stairs.

"I have manners, you know?" I answered back, making him shut up. 

Jin was sitting on the couch, on his phone as always, and waved a bye to Taehyung. He waved back and smiled, like he was the most wonderful boy in world.

Tsk.

The irony.

Ever heard of the phrase 'Curiosity killed the cat?' Yeah, well, it didn't really kill me.
But whatever, just listen.
Or read.
Who cares?

"Sooooo, who's the person you like?" I tried asking. "Why? Are you jealous?!" he smirked. I slapped him hard on his arm, "If I ever had to like someone, I will make sure it's not you...."