Stacy Nicole's POV :

As soon as we reached the ground Jen's hold on my arms got tighter. I laughed at her face. She was looking nervous and tried to hide herself at my back.

" Why are you hiding Jen? Come forward. You are the one who was being adamant like a baby to bring you here with me, right? Now you are acting as if I forced you to come with me ". I laughed at her behaviour and pulled her to the front and made her stand beside me.

" Stan, who's Damian among them ?". Jen questioned me by pointing her fingers among the group of boys practicing football in front of us.

" The one who is wearing the blue Jersey with the tattoo on his whole right hand ".  I told her and waited for her reaction.

She didn't say anything. For a second, she scrutinized her gaze at the boys to find the blue jersey and the mentioned tattoo's. Once she found him her eyes gone wide and she blinked her eyes several times and then looked at me with confused face.

" What? Why are you blinking? ". I tried to suppress my laughter at her cute reaction.

" He's Damian and you are friend's with him ?". She asked me by stepping two inches away from me.

" Yes, he's Damian and am friends with him. What's with the matter of stating the facts, Jen ?". I questioned in a calm tone enjoying each second of this conversation.

" Stan, Em is definitely gonna kill you. You can't be friends with him for real" . She spoke nervously and I know this is coming.

" But why ?". I still managed to maintain my stiff posture.

" Seriously stan? Just look at him. He is too tall and muscular. I mean he's scary as hell. Why is his hair so long? Won't he do hair cuts and looked at his tattoos. He looks like a huge stone painted with green paint in his arms. And also see, see, see he's also removing his T-shirt in front of everyone shamelessly. What did you even like in him ?". She obviously stated the facts and her innocence leveled up this time.

This time I couldn't suppress my laughter. I burst out laughing like an idiot. She is scared of him, but why? Okay, I agree that he is way more taller than others and muscular. But it's not that he's gonna hurt us. She even yelled when he removed his t-shirt to exchange it with others. This is normal in games and here my dear Jenifer is accusing him as shameless. I was hiding my friendship with Damien from her because I definitely knew that she won't like him.

" Calm down, Jen. He is not an monster to be afraid of. See he has legs, hands, head just like humans. He is no harm". I commented playfully to which she frowned. When I was busy teasing her, suddenly I felt a arm on my shoulder. I turned around and was stunned to see Damian standing right in front of us with a smirk on his face.

Why is he even smirking ???

" Hi, Stacy. I didn't expect you in here. Are you here to meet me ?". Came his rough yet calm voice.

" Hi, yes I am here to meet you and this is my friend, Jenifer ". I gestured  towards Jen who was holding my arms tightly as if i would run away leaving her alone with Damian.

" Oh hi, good to meet you Jenifer ".  Saying this he took her hand from my arm and placed a kiss on the back of a palm to which she flinched and returned a low greetings.

Jenifer Andez's POV :

This man is scary and he kissed my hand without my permission. I am going to tell everything to Emily and bring her here to break his nose. Idiot! I stood there silently without uttering any word and watching them closely.