Chapter 2: Unexpectedly peaceful

He laughed.

He's doing the multiverse a favor, deleting these anomalies.

Covered head to toe with dust, his job is done for the day. He opened a portal – not to kill anyone this time – but to jump in the middle of the ocean of Oceantale.

Does he know how to take a bath or was he just lazy? 

I guess we'll never know.

He sighed, he was tired.

 After a long day of dusting monsters and killing humans – for which he gave mercy by doing so– he flopped on his fluffy comfy beanbag again.

Weird.

The voices are now suspiciously quiet.

For a minute, he just sat there silent, ready for the loud chatter of these voices that came from somewhere. 

There was just silence, and the weird ringing on where his ears should be, (that is another annoying thing too) yet he still didn't let his guard down, eyeing his surroundings like he was expecting a fight to happen, well, in this case, chatter, but nothing happened.

It was too quiet.

"..Okay..." Error said, still letting his guard up, still suspicious of the sudden silence.

He slowly opened a one-way portal — still eyeing his surroundings, and as expected, it was just a white void with "decoration" for miles — and sat comfortably in his beanbag.

»»———- ★ ———-««

"No te amo, Asgoro. (I don't love you, Asgoro.)" Undernovela Toriel confronted Asgoro, looking directly at him, Sin was by her side, looking at Asgoro as well.

Error gasped at the audacity, he ate a bar of chocolate, treating it like popcorn, as he was practically glued to his one-way portal.

The episode ended as quickly as that, which left Error a bit irritated.

"¡Odio esperar! (I hate waiting!)" Error pouted, crossing his arms.

The voices aren't back still.

"I'm leaving." Error spoke out loud, despite no one was listening. 

He opened a portal to Outertale, back on his secret spot — which wasn't as secret now — but he sat down nonetheless.

He brought his knitting supplies with him, so he could finally have the chance to finish his scarf.

Error liked being alone in a quiet place.

For the first time in decades, he did...But what was missing?

»»———- ★ ———-««

This story is a bit slow-paced, what do you guys think about the change :D?