January 1st

I wake up realizing I'm sweating so I walk over to the bathroom and dab my forehead with a cold towel. I take one of the cups on the counter and fill it with cold water that o can have on my nightstand.
When I'm back in the bed I try my best to sleep and when I finally fall asleep I wake up from a weird feeling in my stomach.
The next this I know is me puking while trying to get to the bathroom again.

Brad's pov:
I wake up hearing Jen's footsteps going into the bathroom.
"Jen?" I say with a sleepy voice.
I get no answer but I can just hear what sound like crying from the bathroom so I quickly walk over and see Jen having her head down the toilet.
"Are you okay?" I say while holding her hair away from all the puking.

Jen's pov:
"Not really" I say while I can feel it coming again.

After a while I fall back into Brad's arms.
"Thank you Brad."
"No problem."
"Well thank you , I'll take a shower to get this stink of." I say while standing up from the floor.
I turn on the shower feeling the hot water run over my body. It makes me feel less gross and I won't smell like vomit witch is a lot better.
When I'm done showering I get out but I remember I don't have my towel in here.
"Brad!" I say while sticking my head out the door to talk to him.
"Yea?"
"Could you get me a towel please?"
"Of course."

Brad's pov:
I walk over to the storage cabinet and take out a fresh towel from the stash.
I walk over to the bathroom with the towel and hand it to Jen who is sticking her head out the door.
"Thank you!"
I walk over to my nightstand and get the remote control to the curtains. I open the and see the sun rising witch makes the water glitter.

Jen's pov:
I walk out of the shower with the towel covered around myself.
As soon as I open the door I see the beautiful sunrise and shining water in front of me.
"Wow, this is amazing." I say while walking over to Brad who's laying in bed looking at the view.
I walk over and lay down besides him looking at the stunning view.
"Well now we most surety can't go back to sleep ." I say laughing.
We just look at the view in front of us for a while until I say:
"Could we watch a movie?" I say while looking over at Brad.
"Of course, what are we watching?" He says while looking over at me with a smile on his lips.
"Uhh, how about "The Devil Wears Prada?"
"Can't we watch a horror movie?"
"You asked me to choose" I say laughing at him.
"Fine then, but we'll watch one after your pick." He says while turning on the tv.
I walk over to put in my pjs while lessening to the movie in the background.

We watch "The Devil Wears Prada" but I pause about 40 minutes into the movie.
"Imma get some snacks" I say while getting out of bed and walking to the door.
"Are u coming or what?" I say smiling.
"Okay then I'll come." He says walking over to me.

Brad's pov:
We walk through the hallway and I can't help but stop thinking about how cute she is just walking around in her pjs.
When we get to the kitchen we get some nachos and guac to eat and a bottle of cold water.
"I'll help you carry that" I say while trying to make her give me the water bottle.
"Never" she says while walking fast towards the bedroom laughing.
It's been so long ago I've seen her laugh and be this cute.
We get in the bed again and put the tray with the snacks on in the middle of us. We turn on the movie again and continue watching it while eating the snacks.

Jen's pov:
I look over at Brad while he's really into the movie so I take one of the nachos and dip it in the guac then throwing it over at Brad to tease him.
"Jen! Why would you do that!?" He said looking over at me while I was just smiling.
"Haha idk really it was fun" I say giggling.
I sat and up and said:
"I'll be right back"
Then I walked out the the living room and over to the bar where I poured myself a drink to stay awake as it was 3 in the morning.

"I'm back now" I say while taking the control and turning in the movie again.
We continue to watch the movie and then I fall asleep with my drink in my hand. As I fall asleep I accidentally pour the drink all over me.
"Oh god Jen" Brad says while taking the glass out of my hand.

Brad's pov:
I go into the bathroom finding a towel to clean up the mess on the bed.
When I'm done cleaning up I get a blanket to warp around Jen as I see she's cold. I carefully wrap it around her, then I walk back to the other side on the bed and lay down thinking about the morning.
"Brad?" She says with a tired voice.
"Yes?"
"Could you come closer I'm still cold?"
"Of course" I say while getting closer to her wrapping my arms around her pulling her close to my body. I get flashbacks from the 90's when we where married and used so cuddle up like this watching a movie all the time.

The morning
I wake up seeing Jen is still asleep besides me so I decide to go up and get ready for today as we are going to play tennis after breakfast.
I put on a pair of shorts and a dark blue t-shirt to go with it.
I walk over to Jen and carefully wake her up as it's time to wake up or we'll me late for the tennis.

Jen's pov:
I wake up seeming Brad familiar face looking at me, and I can't help but smile because it's so cute.
"Do I really have to wake up now? It's like 4am." I say glancing at Brad.
"Yes you do" he says dragging my out of bed.
I walk over to grab one of the robes to cover myself up so I can eat breakfast and then I can hear Sandy's voice outside the door.
"I'll be right out" I say while opening the door.
"Okay, umm Jen can I come in?"
"Oh, yea sure!"
"Okay so this might sound weird but, did u just sleep with Brad?
"Well..yes but we didn't do anything we just well.."
"Tell me! I'm dying to know."
I tell her everything that happened tonight.
"Awee that's so cute!"
"Well now tell me what did you do?" I say smirking.
"Haha, well...
She talked about how great her night was while we walk out to the kitchen where all the boys already are eating breakfast.
"Where is Daniel?" I say looking around the room.
"He went home cuz he got sick." Bryan says.
"Oh, okay." Both me and Sandra say.

"Did you make us anything?" Sandy says.
"Nahh" they both say smiling at us.
"Well this I guess we'll have to take yours sadly." I say taking a big bite out of Brad's toast.
"Hey!"
"Your choice." I say while walking to my bedroom to change.
While I'm changing the door opens and Sandy walks in.
"Oh geez I thought it was someone else, thank god it's you."
"The boys are eating for us so we better hurry up."
We quickly change to some sporty clothes I put my hair up in a ponytail. The we walk out to meet the boys waiting for us in the car.