The oscars (Part 2)

I can hear the fans and paparazzi outsider my var getting louder as my car pull up.

I step out and all I can see is flashing lights from everywhere, then when I get on red carpet   everything disappears. I somehow kind of black out and all I can focus on is smiling for pictures.
When I get of it's a relief and there is almost no paps with always makes me so happy.

I'm one of the first to arrive with is good because then it's not as packed when you're trying to sit down in a massive dress.

I can see someone familiar coming towards me and when she's closer I see that it's one of my girlfriends.

J: Hi babe! I've missed you sm!!!

Sandra bullock: Heyy, I've missed you too!! So tell me how are you?

J: I'm good you know, trying my best!

S: Well that's good feel the same with the kids and everything, they're just getting older and I guess I can't keep up.

J: Right they must my quite big now?

S: Yeah they really-

J: Sandy? Sandy honey? What's wrong?

S: Oh, umm...well there is a guy you know coming..

J: Where? Who is it I can't see anyone?

S: Well..Brad (whispers) oh god he's sitting behind you! I can't believe they put him there!?
You can take my seat is you want?

J: No it's ok, we're good, I mean we haven't talked for a very long time but we don't hate each other..I think.

Just as Sandy was about to say something the show opened and we stoped talking.
It went on for a while category after category, but when it was time for best Actor in a leading role I listened to the nominations and the I hear his name and I immediately tensed up because I knew there was a camera filming right next to me.

"And the Oscar for the best acting in a leading role goes to.....Brad Pitt!!!"

I froze and I could see in the corner of my eye that the camera the just where filming Brad now is filming both me and him.
I got back to normal and started smiling instantly because that's just something you do when there is a million people watching you.
I clapped as he walked towards the stage to go claim his oscar.

Brad's pov:
Woah, this is truly amazing!
Thank you everyone that's been with me you are amazing and I love you so much!
And also thanks to the academy this is just amazing....

Jen's pov:
The night went on and sadly I didn't win I'm my category but it's really when you're up against all of these amazing people.

Me and sandy went to the bathroom to talk in privet kinda like teenagers but it's honestly the only place when there is no one hearing us.

S: So, sad none of us won but it's life.

J: Yea, well I think you deserve it a lot... I mean you performance was just..fabulous!

S: Thank you babe! Well you performance Jen.. woah..it was just mind blowing!

J: Thanks honey, well I better be going to the after party, you coming?

S: Go, I just have to do a few touchups first!

J: Okay, see ya babe!

S: Bye honey!