New Years?

I turned left and stoped at a red light. I was already late for my hair appointment with Chris and now I had to wait longer. When I saw the lights turn green my phone started bussing but I was way to busy looking so I just kept driving and when I finally got to Chris house I totally forgot about that and just went inside.

C: Well, miss Aniston you're late as always. What is the reason this time??

J: Well Chris you should know if you where me!

C: Haha! Well sit down and I'll get my stuff.

J: Okidoki!

I sat down in the chair looking at myself in the mirror right I front of me.
Then Chris got back so I looked up and started talking about my plans for this year and my new job I'm working on.

When he blow dries my hair I see that someone is calling me so I pick up.

J: It's Jen.

Brad: Oh hi!

J: Hi!

B: I'm really sorry if I'm interrupting something!

J: Oh no no!

I tell Chris I'm just gonna take this call so he stops what he's doing and I get up from the chair and walk out to the living room where I find a chair I can sit on.

B: Umm, okay so this might be weird but I was wondering if you would wanna celebrate New Years with me and Sandy and a couple more friends?

J: Ofc! I was gonna be alone but now I'll have much more fun!

B: Well I'm happy to her that!

J: Okay, so where are we gonna be?

B: My friend Daniel has a yacht and we thought it should be nice to be there.

J: Well that's sound great!

B: Good, well I'll call you!

J: You better!

B: Bye Aniston.

J: Bye Pitt.

I walk away from the chair back to Chris and he finishes up my hair. Then we eat some lunch talking about how great this years been for both of us and what plans we have for next year, and after a while it's getting quite dark already so I decide to head home.

When I get back I hear Sophie barking for me to feed her so I rush to the kitchen to grab some food for them from the shelf.
Then I just sink down thinking about how great I will start of the New Year in just a couple days with being with my friends and having some fun, a lot better than spending it alone in my bed watching cartoons all night.

2 days later

I hang out by the pool scrolling through mails I've gotten these last couple days. Then I get caught of guard with a message from Brad asking if I'm still doing the New Years thing.
I laugh at it and the I reply:

"Hah! Why would I not do it? I would be watching cartoons but I think I can cancel that."

As soon as I send away the message he reply's:

"Well you better start packing Aniston! I'll pick you up at 10 at your house."

J: Great!

I smile while sending it. How great isn't it to begin the new year with the people you love most in the world.

Next morning

I wake up hearing my alarm brooding and my phone ringing at the same time. It feels like I'm in some sort of action movie and it's a lot of noise but when I think about it it just sound terrific.
I answer my phone without really looking at who's calling me.

J: Mhm, it's Jen...

B: Oh, uh, well I'm here now. Are you ready, did I wake you up?

J: Oh, yeah well I'm coming just wait a bit.

I hang up and lay face down on the bed. I don't have time to shower and it's a long car ride so I'll stink the whole way there and look gross.

I walk to my wardrobe screeching for a pair of sweet pants and top. I put them on and grab my jacket to walk downstairs to my suitcase. I take a deep breath feeling the cold air plowing right in my as I open the door.

B: Hi Jen! Oh let me help you with those.

J: Aww thank you!

I open the door and sit down on the passenger seat looking back at Brad putting my bag in the trunk. I can help it but I smile while looking at how graciously he puts it down like it's a million glass prices in there that he doesn't want to break.

B: Hey do you want your jacket?

J: Yes please.

B: Okay there you go.

As he turns on the car I ask how long this will take and he says it's about 2 hours so I decide to dose of.

Brad's pov:

I can see her peacefully sleeping leaning on the window. I can't help but think how cute she is when she's asleep, then I put the car in autopilot so I can put the jacket over her as it's starting to glide down.

When we are there I look over and she's still asleep so I talk to everyone for a little while and then go back to the car to check if she's still asleep and she is so I lift her up and carry he to one of the bedrooms on the yacht.