Mess

I wake up feeling extremely tired, normally I don't but today is different. I crawl over to loon at my phone as I see it's already 12 pm. I'm so stinky not setting an alarm for the meeting now I'll look like a total mess showing up.
I don't have any time to shower so I quickly put on a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt, grabbing my shoes and running downstairs to the door.

As I get in the car I I'm already late for my meeting with the new director for the new movie I attend to be in later this year.

When I get to the conference room I see everyone is already waiting for me.

J: Hey! I'm so, so sorry I'm late I forgot my alarm.

Director: Oh, it's okay! I'm great you're here now! Shall my begin?

Everyone: Ofc!

We talked about how we want the movie to feel to the audience and how the music can help with the experience, so we pick out a couple of different options for the producers and technicians to choose from and then we end the meeting with giving the whole cast a copy of the script.

Director: Okay, I think we're pretty much done for now and hopefully I will see all of you next week!

I thank everyone and then I walk back to the parking lot where my car is parked.

At home

I walking in feeling just gross so I laid down on the couch feel like I didn't want to do anything more than just dissolve into the ocean.

When I woke up I felt my phone buzzing besides my arm, and when I picked up I saw that someone I didn't think was gonna call my called me.

J: Hey?

Brad: Hi! So I was wondering if you would like to do something later this week if your clear? I'm really bored, but if you don't want I totally understand.

J: No, no I would like that! Are you clear Friday?

B: Yeah!

I went up to my bedroom to change into my bikini to go for a swim in the pool to freshen up a bit.

B: Jen, I think you just turned on FaceTime..

J: Oh god! I'm so sorry!

B: No it's fine I just.. are you going in the pool?

J: Well yeah I need to freshen up a bit.

B: Haha okay well I'll call you Friday, okay?

J: Perfect!

I went to grab my towel from the bathroom and then I went down to go in the pool.
While I was swimming I thought about mine and Brads dinner and where we could have it as he didn't say anything about where we should be.

2 hours later

I crawled down under the sheets thinking about how horrible but great this day became and I can help but smile at everything that I never thought should happen in a long, long time forward.

Sorry if it's short but I have a lot in school right now so I might now post so much but I'll try my best and I hope you enjoy this so far <3