Sad days

I was in the car on my way home. I could only think about what the news will say tomorrow about me and Brad being at the same restaurant and me running out crying. I really hate these days, when they just put out so much shit about me on the internet and none of it is true.

When I open my door I see me baby doggies running so great me, it always make me so happy to be around them.
As I'm taking if my shoes I see someone is calling me but it a blocked number so I don't know how it is.

I pick up my phone and answer:

J: Hello?

Brad: He..hey Jen!

J: Hi Brad. How did you get my new number?

B: Well I asked Courtney. And I did that because you didn't look so good earlier and I just wanted to check if everything is ok.

J: Oh ok, well  I'm alright. I'm just having a bad day that's all.

B: Are you sure cus I thought it was me and I'm sure that it is and you don't wanna tell me. And I understand, but are you really sure you're alright. You know I don't like to see you sad even after all that's happen.

My face light up when he said that and I started to cry softly.

B: Jen? Are you still here?

J: Oh, you I'm still here, it was just so heartwarming of you to say that it really made it better, thank you.

B: Well, thank you Jen. Oh, I'm sorry Angelina is calling me about the kids again I really need to take this call, sorry. Well it's great your alright now!
Bye!

J: Bye!

I dragged me hands across my face to wipe my watery eyes and then I took of my boots and went upstairs to my bedroom. I was so tired and exhausted after the day I ended up going to bed immediately after I was done putting on my pajamas.