The restaurant (Part 3)

I stopped, tried to see where Brad was but I couldn't find him so I assumed he'd left.

I walked over to our table where Court was sitting eating her food. When I sat down I could see on Courts face that she knew that I had been crying and why.

C: Hey Jen it's ok, he doesn't know you're here so it will all be fine just act normal.

J: (sniffing) Ok, but I'm not staying here much longer. What if the paparazzi sees me like this. They will come up with some shit that will be all over the internet tomorrow.

C: Well I just finished my food so we could go if you want to?

J: K, I'll just go pay.

C: Okay, I'll just wait in the car.

Brad's pov:

George: Hey Brad isn't that Jen?

B: Oh, yea I think so.

She was so pretty like always, she'll never stop. But there was something else, something in her eyes that I haven't seen in a very long time. They looked sad.
Then I realized that she had probably been crying over something and she'd tried to cover it up but it didn't work so well.

I wanted to comfort her but I just couldn't after all that happens it was just impossible. In a way I felt guilty because I knew she needed someone, I just knew that wasn't me...

Jen's pov:

I paid and then I turned around just to see George string at me and next to him Brad. I tried hard not to look at them as I've been crying earlier, and I didn't want them to see.

When I opened the door I was attacked by paparazzi flashing lights at me. I walked quickly over to my car and slammed the door. I get paparazzi so, so much, why can't they just leave me alone for a moment.