Chapter 13: Happy Ending

They made it out of the cave and arrived outside near the Mega Pizzaplex. The cave collapsed behind them as they were happy they made it out. Roxy, Chica, and Monty were glad to see the outside, but not Vanessa as she still blamed herself for hurting Gregory and them. But Gregory sees it and understands what she's been through.

Gregory: "Vanessa...."

Vanessa: "I'm okay. Just leave me. I'm already alone. Everything I did from my life and past is gone. Now... I'm alone. Your gonna report about me for being a murder."

Freddy: "No... you are not, Officer Vanessa." As he concluded she still has life. "You still have a life because...... I once had a life and it was gone."

Vanessa: "I know that. You were a human once but now a soulless person who possessed an animatronic's body."

Freddy: "Yes, but my life was pretty not what I always wanted. Michael- I have been through alot of pain to escape my past. Death is what I wanted but I felt alive when I met Gregory. I did not have my memory or my past return, until I finally understood who I really am this year. And now, I have a choice to make my own life. And you can too, Vanessa. You can make a choice to do it, and so does Gregory."

Vanessa: "But will he tell the police about me?"

Freddy looks at Gregory if he is gonna tell the police about it. The others look at him, as Gregory sees and understands she has been through alot like Freddy if he knew about his past from being a human. With her leaving no choice of being arrested, Gregory decline the arrest and will not report about her being a murder.

Gregory: "No, I will not tell them. Vanny is gone, and you are free. And you can choose whatever you want."

Vanessa: "But I don't have anything to choose from."

Gregory: "You do now..... Freddy and his friends. They need someone to take care of them. With your computer skills, you can take care of them and give them some upgrades."

Vanessa: "Yeah, I do have those skills. And this time, I will not put any virus in you guys. I promise."

Monty thinks about it and believes, as does Chica, except Roxy but then she changes her mind because her friends look at her and believe. Then Freddy asks Gregory since it's over.

Freddy: "So, Gregory, now what will you do?"

Gregory: "Well..." As he looks outside and does not know where he can go. "After everything I have been through from trying to get out of Pizzaplex and then saving you guys from that monstrous thing, I think I'll stay here."

And they were surprised he chose to stay.

Vanessa: "What?"

Monty: "Really?"

Chica: "You want to stay?"

Roxy: "In Mega Pizzaplex?"

Freddy: "But I thought you wanted to leave?"

Gregory: "I did, but when we went to find Vanny, I thought to myself you guys are my family."

Chica: "You mean, those words you say at the pizzeria, you mean it."

Gregory: "Yeah, and you guys may not look like the human family, but you all are still the family I will take."

They felt emotions to his words, and he hugs Freddy, then they join in. Vanessa was let out as Gregory let her join in, and they all hugged together as a family. But when hugging, Gregory's fazwatch started to beep and it was 6:00am.

Gregory: "Freddy! It's 6:00am!"

Freddy: "6:00am?! Then that will mean..."

And Vanessa knew what he meant because it was getting morning and everyone would be coming back. So they hurried back to the Mega Pizzaplex and saw the mess they made. Endos standing around, bots lying on the floor, and the mess around the place.

Roxy: "What a mess. How are we gonna clean this place up? We won't make it in thirty minutes."

Gregory looks around and thinks, and has an idea to do it faster.

Gregory: "I think I have an idea!"

With their attention, Gregory told them as they agreed with his idea. Vanessa programs the bots to clean and fix everything, Monty, Chica, and Roxy return everything back where they came from, and Gregory and Freddy send the endos back to their room, as the Mega Pizzaplex was now fixed.

Vanessa: "Everything is perfect, endos are back in their room, bots are doing their job, wall repairs, floor clean, trash pick up, and one last thing that we're missing is you guys have to return to your room before the guests arrive. Including my boss."

Freddy and his friends understand, and return to their room. Before Freddy can return, he looks back and says something to Gregory.

Freddy: "Gregory, You are..... my Superstars." As he patted his shoulder.

Gregory smiles as Freddy returns to his room. Vanessa was happy Gregory had found the family. And the Mega Pizzaplex was now open and the guests and the employees came. At night, the Mega Pizzaplex was still going and everyone was enjoying it. Kids getting stuff plushies, prizes, pizzas, candy, tickets, and having fun from Roxy Raceway, Monty's Golf, Bonnie Bowling, and Fazer Blast. Everyone was happy, including Gregory. He became a VIP membership and can go anywhere around the Pizzaplex. And Vanessa now has the greatest job in her life, being a security and computer technician.

Vanessa: "Gregory, the musical performance is about to begin any minute."

Gregory: "Coming, mom!" As he hurried to join her.

Turns out he was adopted by her and they join together to see their friends.

Gregory: "Is Freddy and his friends ready?" He asked.

Vanessa: "Yup, I check their systems and they're ready to go. Great to see your smile, Superstar."

Gregory: "That's Freddy's line."

Vanessa: "*Chuckles* I'm just messing with you."

She and Gregory arrive on the stage, and see some many audicane waiting for Freddy and his friends, as the speakers announce.

Speakers: "Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together. For the one, the only, Freddy Fazebear!"

Then the platform arrives and Freddy, Roxy, Chica, and Monty perform their musical. Everyone, even kids, cheers for them. They love them, as Freddy and friends love their audience. And then Freddy announces something that will make the crowd go wild.

Freddy: "And today, We want to introduce our Superstar.... Gregory!!"

With Gregory surprised, everyone wants to see him as Vanessa lets him introduce himself. So he went on stage and everyone cheered. Freddy lifts him on his shoulder, as the crowd goes wild. They're friends joined in, as the photographer took a picture and it was published in the newspapers.