Chapter 4: See ya, Gator

Freddy paused because he was spotted by Roxy. Gregory thinks she knew something but she was just sobbing and wanted to be left alone.

Roxy: "It's nothing. Don't get distracted!"

Freddy wanted to help, but she warned him and wanted to leave.

Roxy: "Freddy, get out of my room!"

Freddy: "I'm going. I'm going." As he left her room.

Freddy leaves and heads to Chica's room. Once there, Gregory exits out and opens the small spressent containing the Party Pass.

Gregory: "Got it."

Freddy: "Well done."

But before they could continue, the lights went off and Moon was back.

Gregory: "Oh, crap! It's that horrible moon thing again!"

Freddy: "Quick, find a recharge station. You should be able to see their locations on the map."

Gregory checked his Fazwatch and found the closest station. They entered as the lights were back on.

Freddy: "Gregory, that Party Pass is very special. It will let you into Fazer Blast or Monty Golf. However, it can only be used once."

Gregory: "Great, how do I use it?"

Freddy: "Just give it to a Party bot. They usually stay in front of the attractions collecting Party Passes. If you have one, it will let you in. I have marked both locations on your map."

They continue to take the closest locations they are now. The closest location was Monty Golf and they headed there. Gregory gives his pass to the Party bot as he enters.

Freddy: "Look for the Security Office in the back hallway. Since there is no flash photography allowed in Monty Golf, Faz Cams are often confiscated here. Mainly because they are only sold in Monty Golf. It is a very clever marketing plan."

With advice from Freddy, Gregory enters and arrives in Monty Golf. He sneaks past the Security bot and enters the hallway.

Freddy: "The security office is nearby. You might want to look around the office and see if there is a way to stop Monty from hunting you."

Gregroy continued and found the office. But when he entered, the alarm triggered.

Freddy: "Gregory, They know you are here. Get the security upgrade and get out!"

Gregory hurried to collect the Security Badge Level Five and then collect the Faz Camera.

Gregory: "What's this? It looks like an old camera."

Freddy: "That is a Faz Cam. If you are in trouble, use the camera flash to stun the other animatronics. Keep in mind that it will not work on Monty, due to his sunglasses."

Gregory understands as he is about to leave. But before he could leave, he found the Mazercise ticket.

Freddy: "You found the Mazercise ticket! Now you can enter Mazercise."

Gregory leaves and exits Mony Golf. He found Mazercise and entered, as Freddy told him where they could stop Monty.

Freddy: "So, there is a vent in this maze that leads to Monty's Golf catwalk. I believe there is a control panel around here somewhere."

Gregory searched for the control panel and found it.

Gregory: "These buttons change the maze. I wonder what the right combination is?"

Freddy: "According to that message, one of the S.T.A.F.F bots brought the key to the Superstar Theater. The entrance is located in the Daycare."

So Gregory heads to the Daycare and enters the Theater. He found the key and headed back to Mazercise. He used the key and completed the maze to the vent. He entered and found himself above Monty's Golf. He supervised a plan and found a way to defeat Monty. He fills up the large bucket by using the ball cannon and continues to fill it up more. But before he can do that, Monty shows up and jumps down. He knew what he was planning so he bash the second cannons and ready to capture Gregory.